How Long Until This Fitness Youtuber Is Forced Into Retirement?

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here we have our trademark Chad; all the confidence, women, hair (for now) that he can dream of.

However as we all have PHD's in Norwood spotting it is evident this chap is on the Norwood decline.

Assuming he doesn't respond to treatments, what is this guy's future options? Shave it bro and he looks like ET, hair loss will ruin him & his career, and I'm semi-blue pilled. If he was Black or Latino he could probably pull it off. White or Asian balding = RIP.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn even a lot of comments are making fun of his hairloss, this guy used to be a lot bigger too but now is off cycle it seems after he realized he was going bald from it
Fake natural selling bullshit training programs to deluded gymcels thinking they'll get a body like him if they follow his program. Total scumlord, he doesn't deserve having hair.

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fake natural selling bullshit training programs to deluded gymcels thinking they'll get a body like him if they follow his program. Total scumlord, he doesn't deserve having hair.
Agreed, they are no worse than the snake oils in the hair loss industry.
I remember I used to watch him like an year ago and I always thought he had such great head of hair despite the use of steroids, I guess it finally caught up to him.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score

To be honest he and I are at a similar level of mass atm (proportionally, I am 5'6"), and I am natty, although it took me about a decade to get to this point

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's got minimal hair loss - probably just get a hair transplant when it gets bad and continue being the Chad that he was born to be.
This.

These threads pointing out attractive men's hair loss are funny, of course then comes along the people saying he deserves his hair loss as if some type of magical karma fairy exists that sprinkles hair loss dust on those who we are jealous of.

blackg

Reaction score
Stupid comments, Patrick.
Everyone deserves hair!

blackg

Reaction score
This.

These threads pointing out attractive men's hair loss are funny, of course then comes along the people saying he deserves his hair loss as if some type of magical karma fairy exists that sprinkles hair loss dust on those who we are jealous of.
It's all very predictable.

Anyway, to the subject at hand.
This "Chad" will be looking back at these videos and lamenting the hair he used to have.
When he is just another invisible bald beefcake.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
To be honest he and I are at a similar level of mass atm (proportionally, I am 5'6"), and I am natty, although it took me about a decade to get to this point
At 17 he hit a plateu and lost motivation so his physique didn't improve for 3 years. But then his "mindset changed!" and he became a greek god in 1 year. He's 21 years old and 6'2 in this video.
Verdict: not el naturelle

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
At 17 he hit a plateu and lost motivation so his physique didn't improve for 3 years. But then his "mindset changed!" and he became a greek god in 1 year. He's 21 years old and 6'2 in this video.
Verdict: not el naturelle

Ah so basically he achieved what I did in like 1/10 of the time

Granted there were some spans here and there where I was more so maintaining than making an effort to put on more muscle. But yeah, as an aesthetic lifter I do raise an eyebrow to that. Would be curious to see on paper what his workouts looked like from top to bottom over that year

Man the whole "I used to not be a cool kid and now I'm jacked" thing is really starting to get cringy
ESiYZCQ.gif

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Schadenfreude is a quality, along with ambition. Besides, guys like him always made my life a living hell, so I'm entitled to enìjoy some karmic retribution when it strikes someone who deserves that.

Don't like things that don't last for long.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, a few months ago someone asked in another thread how his follicles manage to survive his steroid abuse :D

Looks like he is not only receding, but also thinning.

ManinBlack

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn even a lot of comments are making fun of his hairloss, this guy used to be a lot bigger too but now is off cycle it seems after he realized he was going bald from it

Yep you got to have the genetics of a god not to eventually lose hair on roids. The way my hair loss is, I would become Norwood 10 in like a month if I used them.

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep you got to have the genetics of a god not to eventually lose hair on roids. The way my hair loss is, I would become Norwood 10 in like a month if I used them.
Same. It's the only reason I haven't done them yet, but if I do go bald Ima go full steroid mode

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Schadenfreude is a quality, along with ambition. Besides, guys like him always made my life a living hell, so I'm entitled to enìjoy some karmic retribution when it strikes someone who deserves that.

not him specifically though right? what if connor actually has a good heart?

just playing devils advocate, honestly i can't place too much faith in someone who takes 100 body selfies per day, no matter how kind they may seem...

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
not him specifically though right? what if connor actually has a good heart?

just playing devils advocate, honestly i can't place too much faith in someone who takes 100 body selfies per day, no matter how kind they may seem...

This, self-absorbed, narcissistic people are rarely pleasurable or "good at heart".

g.i joey

Reaction score
of course then comes along the people saying he deserves his hair loss as if some type of magical karma fairy exists that sprinkles hair loss dust on those who we are jealous of.

dont mind them, they are just the delusional depressed dark members of this forum.

How could you want anyone to go bald after the sh*t youve been through yourself with this sh*t disease, its one thing to get a little jealous of someones hair, but wishing balding on someone for no reason other than their good looks is pathetic, especially considering these people are only so bitter because of that specific reason, they're not good looking and have sh*t hair.