How long to sheds tend to last?

Last blade

Established Member
Reaction score
Started spironolactone + revivogen a month ago and have experienced shedding for the last 3weeks.How long can i expect this to last?

G

mine

i have been shedding for a month now. It part of the course a shitty part but a part non the less. just hang in there Last blade i am also hanging in and trying not to freak out. just do what i do and pray to the hair god.

extremekicks

Established Member
Reaction score
My shed happened in Feb and its still there I think. I mean new hairs are coming in.....just gotta be paitent.

Still thinkin of cuttin my nutts off

man oh man desperate are we?

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
Re: mine

jkriley said:
i have been shedding for a month now. It part of the course a shitty part but a part non the less. just hang in there Last blade i am also hanging in and trying not to freak out. just do what i do and pray to the hair god.

Not only do I pray to the hair God I've made a shrine to Him and an Idol out of my fallen hairs.

Kevin fretwell

Established Member
Reaction score
Now your being desperate .

jpmorgan

Reaction score
I had massive shedding for about 4 months after beginning Propecia. Don't fret. After a year now, my hair is starting to get thicker than when I started. (I'm using minoxidil too).

The best thing you can do is just try to ignore it for now. I know it sucks.

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
Kevin fretwell said:
Now your being desperate .

But I have genuine photos that prove inconclusively, I mean conclusively, that this prayer works and I can make it work for you as well.

For a modest monthly payment I will pray, on your behalf, to the great hair God and you will be astounded by the almost magical growth of your hair.

Interested?
Slarti