how long to see results from spironolactone (oral)

jlb1177

Reaction score
just wanted to update this thread for anyone whose still interested. 0 tits, 0 sides, still strong, no issues, only difference is now i have hair. Probably back to where i was when i was early 20s. haven't been on here as there is no reason anymore. im down 100mg day and Avadart.

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
just wanted to update this thread for anyone whose still interested. 0 tits, 0 sides, still strong, no issues, only difference is now i have hair. Probably back to where i was when i was early 20s. haven't been on here as there is no reason anymore. im down 100mg day and Avadart.
Been on it for a week and a half and have noticed a drop in shedding. Were you able to keep the muscle you had and or build anymore on it?

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Before and after pictures, thanks.

jgray201

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Congrats mate, thats awesome. Keep an eye on the gyno just in case, not a bad idea to have some ralox just in case. Hope your gains continue

Analogies

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jib1177, do you have any pictures of your progress?

real kombo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been on spironolactone now for about a month (100mg) i recently just increased it to 150mg a day. I am very aware of all the possible side effects and considered them fully before my decision. I currently have 0 sides and feel exactly the same. Im a weight lifter and have noticed no decrease in strength at all, no gyno, nothing. It might be that my 100mg dose just isn't enough but im not willing to go much higher then 150mg. Any opinions on whether or not a doseage of 150mg will see any regrowth or thickening. Also does anyone one how long I should run this before giving up ( dont want to take it any longer if im not a good responder).

Forgot to mention im on Dutasteride for 15 months and minoxidil foam for a looong while.

Did you see results from the oral spironolactone?

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
If the OP is being truthful that he took 150mg AND Duasteride and still had no side effects and just had hair growth then he is in the minority. The issue with spironolactone and other oral antiandrogens are, aside from side effects, they are not a long term solutions. You are not going to take Spironolactone forever. The only Androgen related drug that has been proven to be relatively safe long term (though many would disagree) is Finasteride. All other drugs, including daily use of Duasteride, have the potential to cause side effects such as bone loss, muscle loss, lipid dysfunction, glucose issues, etc.

JolietJake

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been on spironolactone now for about a month (100mg) i recently just increased it to 150mg a day. I am very aware of all the possible side effects and considered them fully before my decision. I currently have 0 sides and feel exactly the same. Im a weight lifter and have noticed no decrease in strength at all, no gyno, nothing. It might be that my 100mg dose just isn't enough but im not willing to go much higher then 150mg. Any opinions on whether or not a doseage of 150mg will see any regrowth or thickening. Also does anyone one how long I should run this before giving up ( dont want to take it any longer if im not a good responder).

Forgot to mention im on Dutasteride for 15 months and minoxidil foam for a looong while.
Do you use steroids? Very interested to see if anyone has genuine experience using AAS alongside Spironolactone.