how long till adding regaine?

gooner

Reaction score
i've been taking finasteride for 8 weeks tomorrow, i did originally buy regaine to use aswell, but a lot of posts oh here have said to give it some time on the finasteride before adding regaine, whislt others are saying get on it asap...

its been sat in my drawer for the last 2 months, i have been tempted, to use it but also want to wait...

any ideas? shall i just go for it? or would u wait on the finasteride? if so, how long?

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
what Norwood are you ?
i alsow thought about waiting, but i was about a nw2-2.5 and had thinning on top so after a month i said F... it and whent with the foam and liquid minoxidil. The foam is so easy and fast drying so its no problem at the mornings. And i want to get most regrowth at the 1 year. So i faster can get back to my normal hair as it was before :D
But finasteride can do wonders alone, and its alsow a bit about how far youre hairloss is...

gooner

Reaction score
Jojje said:
what Norwood are you ?
i alsow thought about waiting, but i was about a nw2-2.5 and had thinning on top so after a month i said F... it and whent with the foam and liquid minoxidil. The foam is so easy and fast drying so its no problem at the mornings. And i want to get most regrowth at the 1 year. So i faster can get back to my normal hair as it was before :D
But finasteride can do wonders alone, and its alsow a bit about how far youre hairloss is...

i'm not too sure of my Norwood to be honnest... i have pics in here http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions ... hp?t=33283

and people have said i'm around a NW2, but my thinning hair appears a lot worse when i look in the mirror than on these pics...:s

i just feel that putting foam in my hair twice a day is a bit of a head ache... i'm busy enough as it is in the mornings and once i start on the stufff, i'll be on it for ever...