How long is your penis?

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
when erect.

I always thought mine was about average at 6 inches but I saw a TV programme where these men where saying how they were psychologically scarred by being born with tiny penises. One said his was 6 1/2 inches!!! WTF?! is that 'tiny'?

does Dr. Feller do dick enlargement operations as well? :woot:

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Ahem. Have you ever heard the expression "Everything is bigger in Texas"? Everything is LONGER, too.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
Bryan said:
Ahem. Have you ever heard the expression "Everything is bigger in Texas"? Everything is LONGER, too.

Give me a ballpark figure on your length :hump:

s.a.f

Reaction score
I thought this was a new CCS thread.

ps You really expect to get realistic responses on an internet forum.

QC said:
I always thought mine was about average at 6 inches but I saw a TV programme where these men where saying how they were psychologically scarred by being born with tiny penises. One said his was 6 1/2 inches!!! WTF?! is that 'tiny'?

Dont worry some guys on here are psychologically scarred by their NW1.5's.

PPS I think you'll find that most people are born with tiny penises.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
s.a.f said:

QC said:

since none of us know each other in real life, why shouldn't we be honest about it? I don't give a sh*t what anonymous jerks on the internet think of my penis size :mrgreen:

I'd be interested to know CCS's length.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Quantum Cat said:
since none of us know each other in real life, why shouldn't we be honest about it? I don't give a sh*t what anonymous jerks on the internet think of my penis size :mrgreen:

I'd be interested to know CCS's length.

I know its the internet but most guys still have an online reputation to uphold. Thats why there's so many keyboard hardmen.

Its 5" he's made numerous posts about it.

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score

You're not the only one.
I expected to read about how he's eating 4 pounds of lettuce a day in the hopes of increasing his length by 1/10 of an inch and his girth by 3/10 of an inch.

QC said:

I'm sure you could find pictures of someone who wasn't born with a tiny penis, but I'll not post them here.
I remember being really fucked up when I was about 2 and a half because my dick was just f*****g tiny. It got bigger though, so I'm all right now.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Oh sheesh, where should I start?

Suffice it to say, I was once out in the garden and was called by my ex gf... As I pivoted my hips to see where she was, my phallus swung out of my shorts and knocked down a small ficus tree.

Due to an unfortunate accident at a trough-style urinal at Dodger Stadium where I took out an innocent bystander during a "shake off", I had a court order issued against me mandating that a device be attached to my pants so that every time I lower my zipper, a loud "beeeep beeeeep beeeep" noise is emitted from a speaker, similar to that emitted from a large truck moving in reverse.

Oh.... and it's illegal for me to wear shorts in Utah.

ali777

Reaction score
I'm one of those guys that reads about sex, a bit like Flavio :whistle: .

Apparently, the average penis size is bigger than the median size, meaning most men are under the average. I'll explain what the median is. To calculate the average we simply add all the sample sizes and divide the sum with the number of samples. The median is the middle sample. Eg, we have 5 guys, we put their measurements in order and the size of the 3rd guy is the median. Ie, the measurement for the 3rd guy actually falls below the average when the penis size is concerned.

That's quite awful for insecure men as the average number would be misleading. Thinking in terms of the median is probably fairer to men.

What's my penis size? I'm not telling you... This is not the right forum for it.

Does penis size matter? I think the answer is yes and no. There are some size queens out there, but for the average girl, the acceptable range is very wide.

Since we are on the subject... I actually know a girl who told her ex bf that he was small. She basically wanted to hurt the guy, and what better way than hitting under the belt? What a b*tch she was!!!

HughJass

Reaction score
ali777 said:
Does penis size matter?!

The real question is, does vaginal size matter?

Can't blame the guys totally in the event of a misfit. If she's got a buckethole then she deserves to take at LEAST 50% of the blame. Maybe more.

Petchsky

Reaction score
6 and half inches IS small,

In the p**rn industry. :hump:

s.a.f

Reaction score
ali777 said:
Does penis size matter? I think the answer is yes and no. There are some size queens out there, but for the average girl, the acceptable range is very wide.

Maybe you should have put it a little differently. :mrgreen:

Ps Gardener I feel your pain ...

ali777

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
ali777 said:

Maybe you should have put it a little differently. :mrgreen:

Ps Gardener I feel your pain ...

It was intentional :whistle:

The vagina is supposed to stretch to accommodate a variety (is this better?) of sizes.

cuebald

Reaction score
yeah, like a one size fits all glove.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Cant wait till CCS sees this thread. :whistle:

If you are above a 9 you only require to have a penis 6.2" long but for less than a 7 an 8"+ penis is neccesary for you to hook up with a 7.5.
A 8.5 will sleep with a NW3 who has a 9" penis but he must buy at least 2 dinners a week.
Unless of course he has 16" arms.

Penis size = Norwood x bicep size - bodyfat % x eyebrow density. :hump:

ali777

Reaction score
s.a.f said:

If you are above a 9 you only require to have a penis 6.2" long but for less than a 7 an 8"+ penis is neccesary for you to hook up with a 7.5.
A 8.5 will sleep with a NW3 who has a 9" penis but he must buy at least 2 dinners a week.

This is going to sound very strange... The girl I'm "seeing" gave me detailed analysis of why she's hooked up with me. She's got a few tick boxes and what she's said almost sounded like the formula you came up with. OK, she doesn't care about Norwood, bicep size, and bodyfat but she wants a tall(ish) man with dark eyebrows who can perform in bed. She did actually say that men shouldn't waste their energy on thinking about the hair :woot: . So it's more like this:

Likeability = penis size x height + Norwood x eyebrow density

meaning, the performance in bed and height are reversely proportional and the presence of one can make up for the lack of the other. Likewise, the eyebrow density can make up for the thinning hair.

I can't really blame her. We all have a few tick boxes, at least she's honest about it.

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:

:bravo:
Best post I've seen on this site in a long time.

Ian Curtis

Established Member
Reaction score
Damn, how come no one has made a thread like this already, especially with CCS trolling around?
Mine is somewhere between 16 and 18 cm....Im satisfied with it. :jackit: