how long for finasteride to go out system?

shuggyboy

Reaction score
hi guys

how long would it be for finasteride to totally be out system for the sake of a urine test for tested athletes?

anyone know or try?

thanks

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
shuggyboy said:
hi guys

how long would it be for finasteride to totally be out system for the sake of a urine test for tested athletes?

anyone know or try?

thanks

finasteride is out of your system in a couple of days...BUT your hormones wont reach baseline until after a week or two...(T, DHT, E...) levels.

CCS

Reaction score
I think only the olimpics tests for that. No high school drug test would catch it.

shuggyboy

Reaction score
hi guys

yeah the drug test will test for it unfortunately as the test wont specifically see that fina is changing the hormone profile, College do you think a urine test looking for propecia would find any traces say in 10 days?

cheers

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
shuggyboy said:
hi guys

yeah the drug test will test for it unfortunately as the test wont specifically see that fina is changing the hormone profile, College do you think a urine test looking for propecia would find any traces say in 10 days?

cheers

like i said no traces of finasteride...but your hormonal profile MAY not be back at baseline yet in 10 days...it should be pretty close though.

shuggyboy

Reaction score
thanks hair today, good to know it be out system would the hormone system be totally put of whack at this point or be pretty much normal? appreciated my man

:)

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
shuggyboy said:
thanks hair today, good to know it be out system would the hormone system be totally put of whack at this point or be pretty much normal? appreciated my man

:)

they should be to normal within a week or two (it will vary for everyone)