HOW LONG DOES FOAM TAKE TO WORK?

G

When should you turn around and go f*** it.. and drop it?

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well, the people who make it say 4 months or something don't they? I would leave it about 8 myself..

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
Definitly stay on it for at least 6 month's before you evaluate it. I have been on it for a few month's but I was on the liquid for 3 years and when I started that it took about 6 month's to notice. Good luck to you

Def

Established Member
Reaction score
Minoxidil can take up to 18 months to show real cosmetic benefits. 12 months of consistent use should be the minimum duration to use before evaluating results IMO.

Artista

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm on month 10 and nada! :evil: I'll stick with it but my loss seems to be getting worse rather than better! :evil:

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Def said:
Minoxidil can take up to 18 months to show real cosmetic benefits. 12 months of consistent use should be the minimum duration to use before evaluating results IMO.

where did u get that info?

Even Rogaine website says you should drop it if it doesnt work after 4 months.

I_Hate_DHT

Established Member
Reaction score
foam doesn't work... don't bother with it.

rogaine liquid does.

beaner

Reaction score
I_Hate_DHT said:

rogaine liquid does.

Quit this sh*t dude. The foam has been proven to be superior to the liquid in clinical trials. Too bad it isn't working for you, but to say that it doesn't work is completely wrong and is very bad advice to give to anyone. Lemme guess...you're one of those Norwood 1.2's who's hair is too thick for the foam to penetrate?

I_Hate_DHT

Established Member
Reaction score
beaner said:
I_Hate_DHT said:

rogaine liquid does.

Quit this $#iT dude. The foam has been proven to be superior to the liquid in clinical trials. Too bad it isn't working for you, but to say that it doesn't work is completely wrong and is very bad advice to give to anyone. Lemme guess...you're one of those Norwood 1.2's who's hair is too thick for the foam to penetrate?

well, u declared the war to me 1 week ago, cause I told the truth. :lol:

Now anyone reading your personal and not so smart comment against me, can of course take it not seriously.

lol, clinical trials :lol: u are too damn funny man, keep up the good laugh. :lol:

And take 5 mins of your time to read the rogaine forum and see what people comment about the foam and what they say about liquid version. :lol:

beaner

Reaction score
I_Hate_DHT said:
beaner said:
[quote="I_Hate_DHT":40a19]foam doesn't work... don't bother with it.

rogaine liquid does.

Quit this $#iT dude. The foam has been proven to be superior to the liquid in clinical trials. Too bad it isn't working for you, but to say that it doesn't work is completely wrong and is very bad advice to give to anyone. Lemme guess...you're one of those Norwood 1.2's who's hair is too thick for the foam to penetrate?

Now anyone reading your personal and not so smart comment against me, can of course take it not seriously.

lol, clinical trials :lol: u are too damn funny man, keep up the good laugh. :lol:

And take 5 mins of your time to read the rogaine forum and see what people comment about the foam and what they say about liquid

version. :lol:[/quote:40a19]\

Dude, this place is full of treatment failures. To make your statements regarding the foam based on people's experience on this forum, which hardly represents the majority of people using the foam, is ridiculous ...and what war are you talking about?

I_Hate_DHT

Established Member
Reaction score
beaner said:
I_Hate_DHT said:
beaner said:
[quote="I_Hate_DHT":12bff]foam doesn't work... don't bother with it.

rogaine liquid does.

And take 5 mins of your time to read the rogaine forum and see what people comment about the foam and what they say about liquid

version. :lol:
\

Dude, this place is full of treatment failures. To make your statements regarding the foam based on people's experience on this forum is ridiculous.[/quote:12bff]

clinical trials? oh yes.. and smoking is not bad for our health, lol..

hehe, I think someone here never saw "The Insider"

beaner

Reaction score
I_Hate_DHT said:
beaner said:
[quote="I_Hate_DHT":8fd46]
beaner said:
[quote="I_Hate_DHT":8fd46]foam doesn't work... don't bother with it.

rogaine liquid does.

\

Dude, this place is full of treatment failures. To make your statements regarding the foam based on people's experience on this forum is ridiculous.[/quote:8fd46]

hehe, I think someone here never saw "The Insider"[/quote:8fd46]

Whatever. Another conspiracy is it? Goof.

I_Hate_DHT

Established Member
Reaction score
beaner said:
I_Hate_DHT said:
beaner said:
[quote="I_Hate_DHT":6b106]
beaner said:
[quote="I_Hate_DHT":6b106]foam doesn't work... don't bother with it.

rogaine liquid does.

\

Dude, this place is full of treatment failures. To make your statements regarding the foam based on people's experience on this forum is ridiculous.

hehe, I think someone here never saw "The Insider"[/quote:6b106]

Whatever. Another conspiracy is it? Goof.[/quote:6b106]

where did you get that idea?

looks like yankees have the word "conspiracy" hardly recorded in their daily vocabulary.

JohnnyD

Reaction score
I'm with I_Hate_DHT in that the foam doesn't work, while the liquid does! I'm beginning to think that the promoted clinical test results for the foam are lies and are a marketing campaign to simply make more money for the manufacturer! :badmood:

beaner

Reaction score
JohnnyD said:
I'm with I_Hate_DHT in that the foam doesn't work, while the liquid does! I'm beginning to think that the promoted clinical test results for the foam are lies and are a marketing campaign to simply make more money for the manufacturer! :badmood:

These are all taken from the first page of our success forum. All of these users are reporting success with the foam and there are photos in some of them.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=38337

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=40910

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=35896

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=32443&hilit=dietcola

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=39423

hairforce9

Established Member
Reaction score
im a diffused thinner all over the top including hairline
i started using the liquid for 2.5 months. then i used foam in the front and liquid in the back for another 2.5 months. then i used foam all over the top for 3 months. from my experiece I think foam is over rated

22goingon50

Reaction score
Regardless whether the foam works or does not work. I used the foam for about 8 months and didn't experience any regrowth, maybe I should have given it a full year or more. I've been off the foam for about a month now, do you guys think I should try the liquid or get back on the foam and give it more time?