How long does fincar takes to stablise hairloss?

johorat

Reaction score
I suffer from miniturization of follicles and been on fincar 1.25mg for the past 3 months.

Right now i don't expect to see visble improvement as I know it takes time. But i would like to know since the drug take effect within my body in cutting down the DHT level immediately, shouldn't it at least stablise my hairloss sooner? I am not expecting regrowth now.

3 months now and i haven't even seen my hairloss stablise, it quite demoralishing.

Care to share your experience?

jd24

Established Member
Reaction score
i am 8 months in and im still loosing
but im also having regrowth

you are meant to shed a fair bit on propecia at the early stages
this is meant to be a good sign

Nick4441

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nearly 6 months in and still losing ground and no sign of re-growth. Was going to stop but think I will keep on it for another few months just in case. Some people are just not good responders and i'm obviously one of them.

bababa

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm at 10 months and now seeing it kick in. My hair has stablised. Give her time lads

JDW

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
10 months and lost a lotta ground. Miniturization continues at a relentless pace and have gone from NW2 to NW3 in 6 months. :hairy:

johorat

Reaction score
I reckon it best that we buzz cut our head. At least my hair will appear normal when it short. Also help to prevent me from getting distract while waiting for the result.

Will grow the hair back after one year to see the any difference.