How long do Toppik bottles last?

G

I'm wondering how long the Toppik large and regular bottles will last the average baldy assuming they're used every day.

Also, any tips for applying it if for a diffuse thinner like me?

Thanks

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Jayman, be careful with toppik. It might give inflammation and irritation.

G

techprof said:
Jayman, be careful with toppik. It might give inflammation and irritation.

just ordered some-damn. i thought it was nice for the scalp.

beaner

Reaction score
Why do you need Toppik, Jayman?

I used to use Toppik...one small (10g) bottle lasted me a month. One small bottle will probably last you a year or better.

G

beaner said:
Why do you need Toppik, Jayman?

Because I have some thinning in my crown. When I comb my hair forward about an inch wide area is exposed. When I comb it back my front top is exposed, and the front top looks much worse. So I figure I'll comb it forward and spray toppik on the bald spot.

Here's the bald spot:

It looks much worse now than in the pic because I've been shedding, probably from the dutasteride, so it's two or three times that size now. Some people like college told me it's just my vertex and I'm not thinning. What do you think?

You really think I can make a bottle last a year?

FunkTube

Reaction score
really doesnt look too bad man......doesnt look balding. let it dry(looks wet there) maybe use thick conditioner....

beaner

Reaction score
JayMan said:
You really think I can make a bottle last a year?

Well, maybe not one of the small bottles, but if used sparingly only on your crown, I bet one of the larger containers could last you a year. Just remember not to overdo it with that stuff if you do use it. It can be irritating as techprof said and becomes more obvious if too much is applied. I don't think you really need it anyway.

Sean68

Reaction score
you dont need toppik man! no one is ever gonna notice that - im not sure its even a bald spot. give your regimen some time.

G

Sean68 said:
you dont need toppik man! no one is ever gonna notice that - im not sure its even a bald spot. give your regimen some time.

Sean I'm giving it some time. Toppik is just a concealer. I don't see why I shouldn't be able to use it while on my regimen to feel more confident about my hair.