How long before finasteride stops working?

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been using finasteride for... 5 years maybe. I don't have significant sides and my hair stopped in time. The few hairs on my hairline that I recovered after I started using finasteride are still in my scalp to this day.

Lately I have need thinking how long will finasteride works for me. Does anyone have any idea?

If it stops working one day, will dutasteride work for me?

jazz1

Reaction score
The drug can work over 20 years I been using Topical Finasteride since 2010, just don’t change medication brands and keep the diet clean, stress free and wash the scalp regular.

Whats your full regime?

Scott Ryan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had 6 good years on Propecia and then out of the blue it just stopped working for me - shedding, tingling, itching. Horrific. It felt like you came home one night and suddenly the keys don't work in your front door, and some guy came along and said, "you don't live here anymore, we've taken your house and now you're living on the streets!" .. started on Avodart 0,5 once a week. It's working ... Get on Avodart now. See what it does for you. If you don't feel good on it, try a topical version Dutasteride