How Long Before Dr.koray Erdogan Answers?

mompo

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I posted photos and filled in the consultation form on Asmed clinic's website a week ago and I have no answer yet. Other clinics sent me an email in less than 24 hours.

Are there some Asmed's patients who can tell me if it's normal or should I send back the formulary?

Thanks !

codswallop

My Regimen
Reaction score
3 weeks now, is this normal? :| I'm beginning to think I supplied a wrong email or didn't submit the form properly

hwezdarik

Established Member
Reaction score
3 weeks now, is this normal? :| I'm beginning to think I supplied a wrong email or didn't submit the form properly

I had my hair transplant with them 2 weeks back.
The same thing happened to me that the online form they had on their site likely did not get thru and thus I ended up emailing them directly and then things started to move.
They do 3-4 surgeries a day Monday-Friday and are pretty busy. I contacted them way way back in November 2016 and also had to wait for a few days. If you need I can hook you up with the girl who was my patient advisor and I am sure she can either deal with your queries and/or have another patient advisor to take care of you.

Their waiting list is usually too long and thus the surgery is likely to take place 6 months from today (if both parties agreed and a 1000 EUR deposited paid). I would wait for them as the posted results are the bang for the buck !

codswallop

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's ok, I submitted another consultation and they got back in half a day, and i had an email confirmation this time which I don't remember getting the first time, so think something must've gone wrong with the form *shrug*
Thanks for offering to help though :)
How was your experience with them? Have you made a thread of it?