How is this possible, even with steroids and photoshop?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Why would'nt that be possible? He's been working out for the past 40yrs. Staying in shape has been his living and yes he does use a few 'supplements'.
There are plenty of bodybuilders who were in their prime in the 70's/80's who are at least as good as that.

CCS is planning on being in that kind of shape when he's 80.

barcafan

Reaction score
Tons of IGF/HGH/Test.

If he's not doing it very carefully and professionally, he'll die young.

diffuse propecia

Established Member
Reaction score
He probably can afford to have somebody else worry about dosages, timings etc. , it would be amusing if also has a person whose sole job is to inject him with the multitude of drugs he is on.

Obsidian

Reaction score
barcafan said:
Tons of IGF/HGH/Test.

Early sixties is young? I must be a baby approaching toddler age then.

casperz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If you have muscles to start with it's fairly easy to keep them if
you continue to work out as you age. No drugs needed. I see 60+ guys
in my gym that look better than Sly every day but the've been working
out their entire lives. The skin and face look like hell if they've spent
any time in the sun but their still built. There is one power lifter that is almost
70 that has never done anything outdoors, wears sunscreen, etc and he's
as white as a ghost but his skin looks like a baby's bottom. If you saw him
on the street you would guess he was mid thirties.

Petchsky

Reaction score
barcafan said:
Tons of IGF/HGH/Test.

Probably heart problems, Arnie had to have a double heart bypass a few years ago from caining steroids.

diffuse propecia

Established Member
Reaction score
Petchsky said:
barcafan said:
Tons of IGF/HGH/Test.

Probably heart problems, Arnie had to have a double heart bypass a few years ago from caining steroids.

Arnold had a heart valve replaced, he did not have a bypass operation. He was born with a bicuspid aortic valve ( 2 flaps instead of the normal 3) hence his operation was not the result of his steroid use.

ali777

Reaction score
I remember watching a TV programme about pensioners going into budy building out of boredom. They all had great bodies.

So, it is possible and there are lots of people who do it.

Petchsky

Reaction score
diffuse propecia said:
Petchsky said:
barcafan said:
Tons of IGF/HGH/Test.

Arnold had a heart valve replaced, he did not have a bypass operation. He was born with a bicuspid aortic valve ( 2 flaps instead of the normal 3) hence his operation was not the result of his steroid use.

You're correct, he did have a heart valve replaced, my mistake. He may have been born with this condition, but I doubt the steroids helped.

barcafan

Reaction score
Obsidian said:
barcafan said:
Tons of IGF/HGH/Test.

Early sixties is young? I must be a baby approaching toddler age then.

Yes. Its young to die in your sixties.

The Gardener

Reaction score
I've seen Stallone in person. Bumped into him years ago at a bar in West Hollywood. Geez, I can't remember exactly where it was?... Club Seven maybe?

I was just sitting at the bar with my girlfriend at the time, waiting for my drink, and looked just to the right of me and suddenly realized I was brushing shoulders with Sylvester Stallone. I didn't want to be a jerk and hound him so I just gave him a little knowing head nod. My girlfriend freaked out... lol.

One striking thing about him.. he's surprisingly short! Well, maybe not SHORT short, but MUCH shorter than you would think from how he appears in his movies.

I checked the internet and it has him listed at 5'10"... I'd call that VERY generous, he struck me as being closer to 5'6" or 5'7". He was shorter than I am, but taller than my girlfriend, who was 5'5". He was wearing a coat so I couldn't really see his physique, but he was height/weight proportionate and, as such, was not all that intimidating a presence.

s.a.f

Reaction score
casperz said:
If you have muscles to start with it's fairly easy to keep them if
you continue to work out as you age. No drugs needed.

True but not many people can continue to find the time and energy past 30.
Staying in shape is not that difficult but maintaining size without drugs is damn near impossible.
Dorian Yates after 30 said that he was just trying to maintain what he had.
Anyone looking for a good example should check out Kevin Leverone. He was on of the biggest stars of the 90's probably one of the biggest ever in terms of mass about 240lbs contest weight - 290lbs off season. at 5'9" with 22"+ arms. After he quit proffesional bodybuilding it took him less than 2 years to drop to 170lbs.

barcafan

Reaction score
well yeah the copious prohormones they were taking were allowing them to keep such mass, as soon as their T levels went down all the muscle went along with them.