How is it even possible to date if you're not at least 8/10 and 6'3?

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im pretty sure that most men will get married and will have legitimate children. So by pure statistics you dont have to be 8/10 and 6'3 to date.
Every average looking guy I know has/had a girlfriend, even some below average guys do. But if you are truly ugly, like some 5'4, high-pitched, chinless, NW5, Italian manlet then it is to be expected that you wont date unless you roid up, even then no guarantees. But I've seen an Italian guy who looks like that and he had a girlfriend.

I'd say 5/10 face, NW2 or lower, 5'9+, you shouldn't have any issues dating.

I understand if you are around 5'9 and form Netherlands, Scandinavia or Balkans, where the average is 6'1 apparently.
But you are from Egypt so you shouldnt have any issues.
Im not sure where is the disconnect coming from, if you have plenty of friends irl then you will see things i mentioned. Online you have to look above average most definitely and be 6' barefoot so you can pull off 6'1+ in lifts in real life, and you definitely need an appealing face because in online dating you are competing with guys on a city level, which can be extremely competitive and also the ratio of female to male users on dating apps is skewed, so simply by pure maths your chances are already sh*t.

lots of misinformation here
As someone that does online dating , you don’t need to be what you’ve described, BUT, you need to at least be average in attractiveness

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
lots of misinformation here
As someone that does online dating , you don’t need to be what you’ve described, BUT, you need to at least be average in attractiveness

the problem with a lot of guys, they over estimate how attractive they are

the girl I am seeing, as an example, told me that one guy rocked up on a date wearing extremely baggy clothing that was too big was his frame , it put her off

Light Bulb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Today is my 8 week point of using it. So far, any sides I got on oral are completely gone. As far as efficacy, I'm retaining what I have and it seems to be working. Super excited if this is the unicorn I've been searching for.
Thanks mate, I’m fine with the sides I have rn but once I plan on dating again I feel like they’d interfere a bit.

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im pretty sure that most men will get married and will have legitimate children. So by pure statistics you dont have to be 8/10 and 6'3 to date.
Every average looking guy I know has/had a girlfriend, even some below average guys do. But if you are truly ugly, like some 5'4, high-pitched, chinless, NW5, Italian manlet then it is to be expected that you wont date unless you roid up, even then no guarantees. But I've seen an Italian guy who looks like that and he had a girlfriend.

I'd say 5/10 face, NW2 or lower, 5'9+, you shouldn't have any issues dating.

I understand if you are around 5'9 and form Netherlands, Scandinavia or Balkans, where the average is 6'1 apparently.
But you are from Egypt so you shouldnt have any issues.
Im not sure where is the disconnect coming from, if you have plenty of friends irl then you will see things i mentioned. Online you have to look above average most definitely and be 6' barefoot so you can pull off 6'1+ in lifts in real life, and you definitely need an appealing face because in online dating you are competing with guys on a city level, which can be extremely competitive and also the ratio of female to male users on dating apps is skewed, so simply by pure maths your chances are already sh*t.

Decent post tbh.

In the long run most men, who are not deformed or incredibly weird, will find a partner

The real privilege of being attractive is not so much being able to find a partner ( although you'd obviously have a much greater selection), but the power you wield inside a relationship, the things you can get away with. And not only romantically, also in a professional context and among friends. It just makes so many thing that others have to invest parts of their life in to succeed, completely effortless

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair isn't enough on it's own you also need exceptionally good looking face and height
Even if height trully helps a lot, as long as u have a decent face (this means hair too) and good personality+ sense of humour helps a lot.
If you're short (1.65m) you just have to hit on women that are shorter than you.
As long as your face, hair and body look good, you're okay.
My good friend is 1.70m and has 5 options, so height only matters for height queens.

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the problem with a lot of guys, they over estimate how attractive they are

the girl I am seeing, as an example, told me that one guy rocked up on a date wearing extremely baggy clothing that was too big was his frame , it put her off
Yeah the overestimation sometimes is on the border of delusion

but hey, confidence is the key!

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
True af tbh, i overestimated my attractiveness despite being blackpilled. But everyone is prone to delusions ig
Human brain really loves to delude itself, for example I were coping hard I am balding only on my temples and anterior, not knowing that thinning occurs even more on crown and mid-scalp lmao. I stopped coping but I still look great

debyne

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm 6'4" and yes, my height is a massive privilege. However, I regularly see guys shorter than average with cute girls in relationships. You can't just focus on one or two traits you're lacking and think it's game over. Women are different than men. They look at the whole package deal, especially for long term relationships. If you're short, will you make heads turn at clubs and get tons of attention? No...but can you find a good woman you're attracted to for a LTR if you have your sh*t together, 100%.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah the overestimation sometimes is on the border of delusion

but hey, confidence is the key!

Ultimately, the problem is where a lot of guys have a strong sense of self-entitlement, I bet many think that women shouldn’t have any standards, and that they can rock up on a date looking like a slob, whilst expecting her to be attractive - nice hair, nails , slim. Reality is that physical attraction for women is just as important as for men.

If you want to date a Woman that looks good, you gotta expect them to want the same. That’s what many guys don’t get, and then get mad when they get rejected.

I don’t blame these guys, they probably bought into the whole ‘women don’t care about looks bullshit.’

The girl I’m currently dating told me stories of meeting men that were like this, poorly dressed, looked completely different to their profile pictures etc which turned her off

I’ve heard stories from other girls where the guy would rock up smelling like sh*t

The thing is for guys many small adjustments can be made to look presentable, for example getting into better shape , buying clothes that actually fit etc

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ultimately, the problem is where a lot of guys have a strong sense of self-entitlement, I bet many think that women shouldn’t have any standards, and that they can rock up on a date looking like a slob, whilst expecting her to be attractive - nice hair, nails , slim. Reality is that physical attraction for women is just as important as for men.

If you want to date a Woman that looks good, you gotta expect them to want the same. That’s what many guys don’t get, and then get mad when they get rejected.

I don’t blame these guys, they probably bought into the whole ‘women don’t care about looks bullshit.’

The girl I’m currently dating told me stories of meeting men that were like this, poorly dressed, looked completely different to their profile pictures etc which turned her off

I’ve heard stories from other girls where the guy would rock up smelling like sh*t

The thing is for guys many small adjustments can be made to look presentable, for example getting into better shape , buying clothes that actually fit etc

I’ve written this here before

date 1 - looks test
Date 2 - personality test

This is how female minds work

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
From that point on trying to maintain interest lol
I think best case scenario would be f*****g on the 1st date, and still continue to have many more dates because there are many fun things to do on a date other than sitting down in a bar or a restaurant like a couple of boring autists

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think best case scenario would be f*****g on the 1st date, and still continue to have many more dates because there are many fun things to do on a date other than sitting down in a bar or a restaurant like a couple of boring autists
Should aim to have sex within 3 dates once you’ve built rapport and trust.

Having sex on the 1st date with someone you have just met is actually generally very difficult, where lots of women will feel slutty doing so.

YES, dating should be FUN. The problem is where after a while women like to psychologically test men - the nagging and bitching creeps in. How you handle that is what makes maintaining hard.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem is where after a while women like to psychologically test men - the nagging and bitching creeps in. How you handle that is what makes maintaining hard.
That's why i don't get women tbh. Acting like you don't care makes you somehow boring but at the same time actively engaging makes you come off as a desperate or a beta

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's why i don't get women tbh. Acting like you don't care makes you somehow boring but at the same time actively engaging makes you come off as a desperate or a beta
Nothing to understand, that are just not rational.

They basically behave how they feel at any one point in time. As guys we need to read it. For example, you need to get them in the mood to have sex with you, that means mental connection.

When they pull away as you’ve described, basically what I think is going on is where you are showing lots of interest but they are mentally not in the mood to show you interest in that way, so typically most guys would think it’s because they’ve not shown enough interest, which ends up repelling them more as opposed to reading the situation for what it is.

Best way to handle that situation is to mirror their body language, if they are not flirting, then you don’t either, than gradually build sexual tension.

Girl I’m dating right now is exactly like this , gets annoying after a while

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing to understand, that are just not rational.

They basically behave how they feel at any one point in time. As guys we need to read it. For example, you need to get them in the mood to have sex with you, that means mental connection.

When they pull away as you’ve described, basically what I think is going on is where you are showing lots of interest but they are mentally not in the mood to show you interest in that way, so typically most guys would think it’s because they’ve not shown enough interest, which ends up repelling them more as opposed to reading the situation for what it is.

Best way to handle that situation is to mirror their body language, if they are not flirting, then you don’t either, than gradually build sexual tension.

Girl I’m dating right now is exactly like this , gets annoying after a while
I met countless guys on the internet over the years who claimed to be "slayers" but whenever they talked about women and how women work they sounded like a bunch of larping autists who are making sh*t up because they're insecure. I think in your case you're a real one because you know what you're talking about, and you actually managed to help me understand how women work a little bit more

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I met countless guys on the internet over the years who claimed to be "slayers" but whenever they talked about women and how women work they sounded like a bunch of larping autists who are making sh*t up because they're insecure. I think in your case you're a real one because you know what you're talking about, and you actually managed to help me understand how women work a little bit more

Just experience.

Also, I have been on both sides of the fence. I was dating at one point as a total Indian nerd, very skinny, terrible posture (nerd neck, really bad anterior pelvic tilt), and my success rate was sh*t, ironically I had a NW1 then, where now have lots going for me and look a lot more attractive, where my success rate has considerably improved. Gym was the game changer if I am honest. Before that looked malnourished.

When people say get into the shape, it's because it is evolutionary attractive for women, you look healthier, broader, stronger, and if you are tall like me, they find it attractive. Sub-consciously healthy male = healthy kids.

The mental connection is important because that's how they want to feel mentally comfortable with you before sleeping with you. Again, evolutionary....they want a mate that sticks around.

This has helped me understand the female psyche better.

Lot's of the slayers you are talking about, probably always have been good with women so their perception of how women think is not as dynamic, since they have only ever seen one side of them, and can't explain why they are like that.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
anterior pelvic tilt
I currently suffer from the same bullshit and really want to fix it, any tips? It's so bad in my case that i think it's actually causing me to be a couple of inches shorter than i should be

I'm gymcelling hard (on day 5 now) but i'm wary of injury because my left shoulder feels particularly painful. And i HOPE to God that Oral Minoxidil will help me restore my NW1.5 hairline