How Important Is A Guy's Hair To Women?

vinn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Take two identical guys. Above average face, 6 feet tall, social, outgoing, athletic, decent jobs, however one has a perfect head of silky NW0 hair with a male model haircut and the other guy is slick bald. How much more attractive would the guy with hair be to the opposite sex?

SuperDPAsteve

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Literally the bald guy in most cases would not even be considered attractive to a young woman. The NW0 would be the only option to them

vinn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Literally the bald guy in most cases would not even be considered attractive to a young woman. The NW0 would be the only option to them

You don't think young women would be attracted to this?

eb3dfb4bef12303113fd1964746ab580.jpg

SuperDPAsteve

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The exception, not the rule. But yeah if the bald guy has a top tier skull shape he would be considered attractive, but less so than the dude with hair

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i read a report about attraction recently and apparently when it comes to mating women dont have a list (subconsciously) of what they are attracted to but more a list of what they are NOT attracted to.

you dont have extraordinary features to be considered as attractive - you just shouldnt have any ugly features. ufortunately baldness is pretty much an ugly feature. i say baldness is a problem for at least 80% of young women. the older they get they more forgiving are they but not only for hairloss but for looks in general (look at all the ugly engineers who didnt had any action in college but once they score a good paid job get a lot of female interest in their 30 - spoiler: its not because they look physical more attractive with 35 then with 23)

btw the swedish player you posteed isnt even fully bald, he is norwood 3. you can see still his hair. same goes for jeremy meeks

Saurabhaj

Reaction score

View attachment 110435

You haven't understand baldness till now.

Just because you are attractive bald do not mean any girl will fall in love with you.
Fall in love with a girl who is not open to accept a bald guy as her bf and you will understand the reality.
Only certain % of girls are open to accepting bald guy.

Night

Established Member
Reaction score

View attachment 110435
LOL, you think guys on here even look 10% as attractive as him? Facts are that having less hair makes whoever is balding look less attractive. Sure, there are people that are so attractive that its not a huge deal and there are some people that don't care too much about hair and handle it like a champ.

Then there are people were never good looking and just got by with hair, now without hair they are doomed. You put depression, little self worth and they are basically cancer to any woman. You see those people posting on here and whining about how life isn't fair and wasting their time instead of getting on treatment.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Most women (like men) are quite superficial, and hence a guy's hair will be very important. Maybe join a PhD program or something, you may find more intellectual types who will actually care about your personality/mind.

I wouldn't, however, use a millionaire footballer as an example that is useful for anyone here.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
LOL, you think guys on here even look 10% as attractive as him? Facts are that having less hair makes whoever is balding look less attractive. Sure, there are people that are so attractive that its not a huge deal and there are some people that don't care too much about hair and handle it like a champ.

Then there are people were never good looking and just got by with hair, now without hair they are doomed. You put depression, little self worth and they are basically cancer to any woman. You see those people posting on here and whining about how life isn't fair and wasting their time instead of getting on treatment.

Don't try to underestimate the looks of guys visiting this forum.

Benne9

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women don’t approach you cause you’re all insecure. Doesn’t matter how bald or ugly you are, some chicks dig a big nose others dig soft looks. It’s that stench of being an insecure cuck that drives them away. Put your feet in their heels. How do you feel when a weird *** girl with a stupid look on her face looking down approaches u and goes full retard mode? How do you feel when she just makes nervous faces and can’t stop moving or she behaves like a spastic, gets offended easily or when she’s talking to u cold from anxiety? Or when you notice her disgusting posture and walking cause she hasn’t been touched once in her life? You won’t think twice, you’re out of there.

Same goes for them when they look at you. The fun part is you’ve definitely encountered some horny ones that’d do you but you’re such a mess you blow it up instantly and u don’t even know it.

Go to a therapist before u r 50 & single.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women don’t approach you cause you’re all insecure. Doesn’t matter how bald or ugly you are, some chicks dig a big nose others dig soft looks. It’s that stench of being an insecure cuck that drives them away. Put your feet in their heels. How do you feel when a weird *** girl with a stupid look on her face looking down approaches u and goes full retard mode? How do you feel when she just makes nervous faces and can’t stop moving or she behaves like a spastic, gets offended easily or when she’s talking to u cold from anxiety? Or when you notice her disgusting posture and walking cause she hasn’t been touched once in her life? You won’t think twice, you’re out of there.

Same goes for them when they look at you. The fun part is you’ve definitely encountered some horny ones that’d do you but you’re such a mess you blow it up instantly and u don’t even know it.

Go to a therapist before u r 50 & single.
In the social media era a lot of attractive women want to be seen with an equally attractive guy as a part of the lifestyle they're trying to project.

Everyone is different but personally I'm not even interested in average/okay looking girls. Just being honest. I get requests from those on dating apps multiple times a week but won't give them my time of the day.

Although we all have our preferences, when I show my friends random pics of the girls that I encounter on dating apps, they all seem to have a pretty clear understanding of who is unattractive, average and good looking.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
In the social media era a lot of attractive women want to be seen with an equally attractive guy as a part of the lifestyle they're trying to project.

Everyone is different but personally I'm not even interested in average/okay looking girls. Just being honest. I get requests from those on dating apps multiple times a week but won't give them my time of the day.

Although we all have our preferences, when I show my friends random pics of the girls that I encounter on dating apps, they all seem to have a pretty clear understanding of who is unattractive, average and good looking.

so what are you looking for if not an average looking girl? a 9-10 or nothing?

Benne9

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

ok you sit and rate girls while I’m out putting my shinny crown in between their legs.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
ok you sit and rate girls while I’m out putting my shinny crown in between their legs.

That's a beta move. Men's mouths are made for holding fiery speeches not for going down on a fish pocket like a submissive b**ch.