How hair styles can make you look less bald (jude law pics)

HairyN

Established Member
Reaction score
he doesnt look any less bald....

he just looks good with the receded hairline...

Kramer3

Established Member
Reaction score
I think he may look less receeded in the first picture but that doesn't neccessarily make him look better. It's not as if he's trying to cover up his impending baldness. The secret's out. I think in the second picture he sports a hairstyle that's more appropriate for the Oscars and looks great.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i wish i had just a receeding hairline,they dont look that bad when styled(example the law pics)but if your thinning in the crown like me......that sucks.

Stingray

Reaction score
I wish people would stop comparing themselves to movie stars.

YOU AREN'T IN HOLLYWOOD! They have access to hair stylists, cosmetic products, and techniques that us normal everyday folk can only dream exist. There is nothing wrong with dreaming, but stop being all starry eyed toward people on the silver screen. They have better more expensive ways of dealing with hairloss than we do... so they are bad examples.

But I do agree that a hair style can alter the perception of balding. I comb my hair forward, and i can still see my thin patch in the back plain as day, but it looks good, and no one even glances at it. Was with a chick all weekend and she didn't even know... or care, I don't know which.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Crippler
no i havent...not many people talk about it.Also i havent really done my homework on that product either.Have you tried it?I know what product you are talkin about although i would like to have real hair there not a bunch of microfibers.