How Finasteride Has Destroyed My Life

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw, I'm insulting you trannies because most of you show no sympathy with the man who started this thread.

I stated before the lack of empathy was quite appalling, but this is the internet and I know there are some individuals that just want to argue and create drama. It’s unfortunate but it’s just the way it is.

I’ve been insulted numerous times since I started posting despite trying to show respect to everyone. It’s just the way it is.

HLV

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What ever could be the issue with a hardcore transexual treatment just to save hair....Hmmm that's so hard to answer now is it?

Keep on coping tranny gang.

That's interesting, don't you remember out little debate on bicalutamide and its safety, where you got your words shoved up your ***?

Btw, I'm insulting you trannies because most of you show no sympathy with the man who started this thread.

Keep on insulting us, that doesn't change the fact that the thread creator has the inability to walk due to finasteride. As if that doesn't scream 'lie'.

regimen:
- duta
- estradiol
- bica

View attachment 129874

So madame, did it save your ratsnest or not?

We have that regimen yet still have less side effects than you did on finasteride. I'm pretty sure a hair system has more physical and mental side effects than our regimen, including itchiness, lack of comfort, scalp infections, and fear of being clocked.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I stated before the lack of empathy was quite appalling, but this is the internet and I know there are some individuals that just want to argue and create drama. It’s unfortunate but it’s just the way it is.

I’ve been insulted numerous times since I started posting despite trying to show respect to everyone. It’s just the way it is.

HLV

I don't have empathy for liars. If you actually believe he had "floaters in both eyes that were never there, blurry vision, extreme nerve pain, muscle loss, chronic diarrhoea, insomnia, muscle weakness" and has been "bed bound" for months "with the inability to walk" from just one pill, you are naive.

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't have empathy for liars. If you actually believe he had "floaters in both eyes that were never there, blurry vision, extreme nerve pain, muscle loss, chronic diarrhoea, insomnia, muscle weakness" and has been "bed bound" for months "with the inability to walk" from just one pill, you are naive.

I’ve addressed the eye floaters and other things he mentioned earlier on in this thread. Even if I thought he was lying, I still would not condemn him the way people here have. I would just ignore it and move on instead of launching a verbal assault on him.

HLV

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That debate doesn't change the fact you can get a lot of side effects, you downplaying or ignoring them doesn't let you win the debate. Let me post them again:

Common side effects in men include breast enlargement, breast tenderness, and hot flashes.[11] Other side effects in men include feminization and sexual dysfunction.[18]

Oh wait I forgot, you don't give a f*** if you transform into a woman hence you think these side effects are perfectly normal....

Gynecomastia occurs in up to 80% of men treated with bicalutamide monotherapy, though is of only mild-to-moderate severity in more than 90% of affected men.[89][90] In addition to breast changes, physical feminization and demasculinization in general, including reduced body hair growth, decreased muscle mass and strength, feminine changes in fat mass and distribution, reduced penile length, and decreased semen/ejaculate volume, may occur in men.[88][91][18][92] Other side effects that have been observed in men and that are similarly related to androgen deprivation include hot flashes, sexual dysfunction (e.g., loss of libido, erectile dysfunction), depression, fatigue, weakness, and anemia.[88][93][94]

Look how safe this drug is guys!!!! Fckin idiot

Surely a hair system is worse because of maintenance!

You are extremely delusional and dangerous for hopeless balding men tricking them into thinking this is fine.

Gynecomastia is an easy trade for hair, clear skin and not needing to wash your hair for seven days (and even then, it still doesn't get greasy). And, it doesn't inhibit 5AR!

Feminisation doesn't occur until you reach doses of 150mg/day, and that isn't needed within patients treating hair loss, only with prostate cancer patients as monotherapy. It leads to a reduction of some effects of puberty, such as body hair, but is that exactly a negative? It having a negative effect on muscle mass has been debunked by DHTcel (although he is bothersome, he was correct about most of his research). It doesn't lead to a change in fat-mass and distribution; that wouldn't be possible unless you go above doses of 150mg/day, since doses lower than that don't lead to an increase of estrogen great enough to lead to such estrogenic changes. In fact, doses needed to treat hair loss and acne would only increase your LH (therefore estrogen) great enough to lead to hair growth and mild gynecomastia, but again the trade is worth it.

Bicalutamide as monotherapy (150mg/day) | Placebo

Screenshot 2019-07-26 at 16.43.01.png

(Decreased hair growth doesn't mean scalp hair, it means body hair; I have read the study).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/1378907/ (Regarding nocturnal erections, to respond to the penile shrinkage part)

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most of them are 18 year old no lifers so what can you expect, it's understandable considering that this generation is full of f*** heads like this one... Imagine not even balding in the first place and taking a transgender route for prevention or because you have BDD. It's over the line and this forums are no place for a sane person, if he wants to stay sane that's for sure... And i admit that i over exaggerated and i'm gonna leave for good this time because it's starting to affect me mentally also because i didn't waste so much time talking with all the retards in my life...
Please, dear Jok3r, take a breath before write, ...., relax.

And
Please try to help Ryan,
Hi, is there any unusual parameter in the blood tests that you will surely have done?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, again acting like these side effects are perfectly acceptable and thus supporting my claims.

+ this isn't the only thing you are taking, I can only imagine what the side effects are from the cocktail you guys are taking.

I mean, this can be an alternative for those suffering with hair loss and don't want to use finasteride. This isn't the only thing we are using, but that doesn't change that this can still be used as monotherapy to treat hair loss.

And, those side effects in comparison to the placebo are rare. And, they must be less common in younger patients using lesser doses. Mild gynecomastia shouldn't be an issue, and at least it doesn't lead to the alleged PFS like finasteride does. In fact, if you decided to stop using bicalutamide, your body will react similar to how it would on steroids theoretically, since your testosterone would be increased.

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would never use transsexual drugs myself. Dutasteride is as far as I'm willing to go. But if other guys on here want to use these drugs, that's up to them and its their choice, and I won't judge them for it. What I think is entirely wrong though, is what that Russian guy Yar was doing, which was advertising these transsexual drugs to newcomers on these forums, some of whom were teenagers. Yar would state that these drugs should be a first line of defense for anyone who has hair loss, and he would also state the false belief that finasteride and dutasteride are ineffective. It looks like he has now been banned, and maybe this was why.

Last edited:

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guess again, i am not banned, and the first time i got banned it was because i actually requested it. I just finishing deleting my messages again and i'm gonna go mind my own life, this forum is a waste of time. And you can thank me for Yar's ban and for that DHTcell bans also. They were because of me and i helped the moderators through reports see when he made 100 accounts. Cos it seems that most of you have no idea that the report functions exists and that you can actually use it and help the moderators see the abuses and stuff, them not having time or being able to read every f*****g comment.

Yar deserved a ban since he first joined, like DHTcell also and many others that deserve them, but they got away with it because this forum it's just a ghost town and nobody cares about it anyways, and they let you vent and do whatever, because the ownership knows also that it's so full of neurotics and incels that if they didn't do things like transitioning and many other shits, most would probably commit suicide or who knows what the f***, so i think they think it's better to just leave them be, it's their f*****g lives anyways and nobody gives a f***. But encouraging new comer kids who are desperate because hair loss, especially bdd ill ones that don't even bald, to take estrogen and transition, they won't accept it and the fact that they don't actually ban everything that we see it's because they don't have time to read all the shits we write. So use that f*****g report button when you see something, it may save a kids life and future!
My mistake, and sorry if what I said was harsh. In a way I'm glad you haven't actually got banned, as you are quite a character. I'll give you that. Good work on reporting both Yar and DHTcel. They both deserved to get banned.

Last edited:

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m not in disbelief that there is a small subset of people who may react like this. They’re likely allergic to the drug which somehow triggers a massive neurological reaction beyond protein level .