How Finasteride Has Destroyed My Life | Page 31 | HairLossTalk Forums
Dismiss Notice
Forum Update: Aug 19. Feedback for the Admin? Upgrade coming: Click Here.

How Finasteride Has Destroyed My Life

Discussion in 'Men's General Hair Loss Discussions' started by Ryan2310, Oct 4, 2019.

1. itsyaboi

itsyaboi Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    solution
    /səˈluːʃ(ə)n/
    noun
    a means of solving a problem or dealing with a difficult situation.
    "there are no easy solutions to financial and marital problems.”

No ones saying there’s no risks and downsides (there are, well done) but if it works to resolve the immediate issue then it counts as a solution but I suppose you’ve demonstrated time and time again that you’re a dense c*** when it comes to grasping English yikes bro.

Ikarus likes this.
  2. HLV

HLV Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    If I clicked “dislike” on your posts it was by accident. Or I disliked the same post once or twice by accident. That’s also supported by the fact there is only one or two dislike notifications, compared to the ten or so you gave me. Cut the crap. And I’m not a doctor. Ive never claimed to be one.

HLV

3. itsyaboi

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Wow that’s a back-pedal and a half if I’ve ever seen one. You knew the childish games you were playing but when you’re called out you resort to “noooooooOo it’s an accident”.

But fine let’s play that game: sorry my cat walked across my keyboard and it disliked 6 of your posts :33333

But you do come across as a pompous moron, we can’t all be intellectually gifted enough to wear our usernames at the bottom of our messages like a badge of honour after all!

HLV

Ikarus likes this.
  4. HLV

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I wasn’t on a keyboard. I was typing while I was walking home.

HLV

5. Pigeon

Pigeon Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Holy fck the irony...this coming from you LOL

source.gif

Jok3r likes this.
  6. ScaredOfBalding

ScaredOfBalding Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Says the man calling everyone trannies that doesn't share his retarded view of science?

itsyaboi and Ikarus like this.
  7. Pigeon

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    You're the idiot that thinks DHT has no value.

You're the naive hopeless balding idiot who believes the garbage Merck studies to convince himself that the poison he's taking is safe because you're so scared of losing your ratsnest. (hence your nickname)

You ignore the new Reuters article and Merck's history with Vioxx.

And yes, the fact is that you are using a drug that is part of a transexual regimen. Cry about it all you want balding tranny, it won't change the truth.

Jok3r likes this.
  8. Ikarus

Ikarus Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Hey, so what's the issue with bicalutamide, besides mild gynecomastia?

itsyaboi likes this.
  9. Pigeon

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    What ever could be the issue with a hardcore transexual treatment just to save hair....Hmmm that's so hard to answer now is it?

Keep on coping tranny gang.

10. itsyaboi

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Keep on flogging the dusty roadkill with a lace front cap sewn in out of your car trunk mama.

Ikarus likes this.
  11. Pigeon

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    regimen:
    - duta
    - estradiol
    - bica

giphy.gif

So madame, did it save your ratsnest or not?

LMFAO, edit: please change your name from itsyaboi to itsyagirl, thanks!

#611 Pigeon, Oct 8, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
    The 7TH Sense and Jok3r like this.
  12. Pigeon

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Btw, I'm insulting you trannies because most of you show no sympathy with the man who started this thread.

13. HLV

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I stated before the lack of empathy was quite appalling, but this is the internet and I know there are some individuals that just want to argue and create drama. It’s unfortunate but it’s just the way it is.

I’ve been insulted numerous times since I started posting despite trying to show respect to everyone. It’s just the way it is.

HLV

Armando Jose likes this.
  14. Ikarus

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    That's interesting, don't you remember out little debate on bicalutamide and its safety, where you got your words shoved up your ***?

Keep on insulting us, that doesn't change the fact that the thread creator has the inability to walk due to finasteride. As if that doesn't scream 'lie'.

We have that regimen yet still have less side effects than you did on finasteride. I'm pretty sure a hair system has more physical and mental side effects than our regimen, including itchiness, lack of comfort, scalp infections, and fear of being clocked.

itsyaboi likes this.
  15. Ikarus

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I don't have empathy for liars. If you actually believe he had "floaters in both eyes that were never there, blurry vision, extreme nerve pain, muscle loss, chronic diarrhoea, insomnia, muscle weakness" and has been "bed bound" for months "with the inability to walk" from just one pill, you are naive.

Meeee199 and itsyaboi like this.
  16. HLV

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen

I’ve addressed the eye floaters and other things he mentioned earlier on in this thread. Even if I thought he was lying, I still would not condemn him the way people here have. I would just ignore it and move on instead of launching a verbal assault on him.

HLV

17. Pigeon

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    That debate doesn't change the fact you can get a lot of side effects, you downplaying or ignoring them doesn't let you win the debate. Let me post them again:

Common side effects in men include breast enlargement, breast tenderness, and hot flashes.[11] Other side effects in men include feminization and sexual dysfunction.[18]

Oh wait I forgot, you don't give a f*** if you transform into a woman hence you think these side effects are perfectly normal....

Gynecomastia occurs in up to 80% of men treated with bicalutamide monotherapy, though is of only mild-to-moderate severity in more than 90% of affected men.[89][90] In addition to breast changes, physical feminization and demasculinization in general, including reduced body hair growth, decreased muscle mass and strength, feminine changes in fat mass and distribution, reduced penile length, and decreased semen/ejaculate volume, may occur in men.[88][91][18][92] Other side effects that have been observed in men and that are similarly related to androgen deprivation include hot flashes, sexual dysfunction (e.g., loss of libido, erectile dysfunction), depression, fatigue, weakness, and anemia.[88][93][94]

Look how safe this drug is guys!!!! Fckin idiot

Surely a hair system is worse because of maintenance!

You are extremely delusional and dangerous for hopeless balding men tricking them into thinking this is fine.

18. Ikarus

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Gynecomastia is an easy trade for hair, clear skin and not needing to wash your hair for seven days (and even then, it still doesn't get greasy). And, it doesn't inhibit 5AR!

Feminisation doesn't occur until you reach doses of 150mg/day, and that isn't needed within patients treating hair loss, only with prostate cancer patients as monotherapy. It leads to a reduction of some effects of puberty, such as body hair, but is that exactly a negative? It having a negative effect on muscle mass has been debunked by DHTcel (although he is bothersome, he was correct about most of his research). It doesn't lead to a change in fat-mass and distribution; that wouldn't be possible unless you go above doses of 150mg/day, since doses lower than that don't lead to an increase of estrogen great enough to lead to such estrogenic changes. In fact, doses needed to treat hair loss and acne would only increase your LH (therefore estrogen) great enough to lead to hair growth and mild gynecomastia, but again the trade is worth it.

Bicalutamide as monotherapy (150mg/day) | Placebo

Screenshot 2019-07-26 at 16.43.01.png

(Decreased hair growth doesn't mean scalp hair, it means body hair; I have read the study).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/1378907/ (Regarding nocturnal erections, to respond to the penile shrinkage part)

itsyaboi likes this.
  19. Armando Jose

Armando Jose Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Please, dear Jok3r, take a breath before write, ...., relax.

And
    Please try to help Ryan,
    Hi, is there any unusual parameter in the blood tests that you will surely have done?

Meeee199 likes this.
  20. Pigeon

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Lol, again acting like these side effects are perfectly acceptable and thus supporting my claims.

+ this isn't the only thing you are taking, I can only imagine what the side effects are from the cocktail you guys are taking.