How Does This Picture Make You Feel?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not as easy as you think it is to loose weight.
I'd love to see you try it if you were 80 pounds overweight.
Like everything, it's easier said than done.

If any of you judgemental fucks were severely overweight, y'all would give up trying to loose it after 2 weeks.

Of course you all can talk the talk
That's easy. Try putting yourselves in someone's else's shoes for once.
No: You are all to self involved to even comprehend the concept.

And why the hell are you bringing feminism into this debate?
You're jumping at shadows again.

Anyway, I think you need a bit more life experience, son.
Then you will see that life isn't as simple as it appears to be in your mind.

Good luck, you're gunna need it.

I have to f*****g WORK my *** off to even stay within the normal weight for my height. Physical labor all day, followed by running, and eating a super low calorie diet. it's hard as f*** for everyone in my family. So, I understand your open mindedness on this one.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's an epidemic, I don't think calling them 'landwhales' is doing anything to solve it.

On the other hand pretending there's nothing wrong is only furthering the issue.

And whilst addiction is a choice, it's a bit more complex than that.

It's like people who constantly tell smokers they are killing themselves. They already know, it's not doing anything to help them quit. But it's also true.

I agree with this..i do not embrace the 'big is beautiful' movement mostly because its totally unhealthy and its not attractive to most people and its perpetuating a lie..Theri are some really beautiful faced exceptions with an extra 30-50 pounds that are still really attractive but most women and men cannot carry it.

But I don't believe in abusing people with the names either.

Some here seem to have resentment towards them...its kind of interesting because their has to be more to it than the obvious.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only the girls are average looking. The guys are all good looking.

I beg to differ about the men...all of them are average.
Not one of those guys would have me do a head turn on the street.

T

tellersquill

I beg to differ about the men...all of them are average.
Not one of those guys would have me do a head turn on the street.
The point was they are all decent looking and popular. Kinda the opposite of how a lot of people seem on this forum.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
T

tellersquill

Is Fred still a gymcel?
By going to the gym doesn't make you a gymcel

What makes you a gymcel is if you think it will suddenly transform you drastically and make all your problems go away

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
classic gymcel cope

Reaction score
How does this photo make you feel?
Screen Shot 2016-12-02 at 14.09.15.png

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
How does this photo make you feel?

FcLcoZw.jpg

T

tellersquill

Today is the day this forum went full retard and it was a pleasure to see it happen

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at all them friends!

I probably only have 4 actual friends!

I assume nothing from a photo lol...I have manipulated settings and scenes for camera and there is no way to know what is really going on in the picture..Can be a guy hiding a heroin addiction, can be a girl cheating on her BF in pic with his friend, can be a girl in their smiling secretly cutting herself, can be random strangers out on a field trip of some kind and someone took a pic, can be a bunch of great people or a bunch of backstabbing assholes.
Cant tell its an image.

T

tellersquill

I assume nothing from a photo lol...I have manipulated settings and scenes for camera and there is no way to know what is really going on in the picture..Can be a guy hiding a heroin addiction, can be a girl cheating on her BF in pic with his friend, can be a girl in their smiling secretly cutting herself, can be random strangers out on a field trip of some kind and someone took a pic, can be a bunch of great people or a bunch of backstabbing assholes.
Cant tell its an image.
True.

I actually know one of the girls from when I went backpacking two years ago.

Her Instagram skills are out of this world - shes the type who gets thousands of likes on a single post.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
instagram skills?