How does this beard hairs transplant to scalp look? NW7

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just found a pic of this guy, was nw7 and had scalp+beard grafts (blurred his face for privacy)

The density looks amazing

I don’t know how I feel about it, he definitely looks a lot better than being bald and maybe he can use some hair products to soften the look of hairs or make them behave.

What do you think?

D4B9C3C3-AD79-4FED-82EE-C9BE8A0B87CD.jpeg

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks pretty horrible ngl. Never understood why these old guys shell out for exotic transplants only to have results that are aesthetically irrelevant. A few strands of whispy hair with a bare crown, is that really such a difference compared to being slick ? Doesn't seem like a worthwhile investment to me, especially at a more advanced age where balding is commonplace. Better to just opt for a system at that point, if you're still that set on hanging on to 'your' hair

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
It'd probably look better if the bald crown wasn't so big still, and beard hair just doesn't look that natural on the head, so he'd be better off only using grafts from the horseshoe. Though, a thing I don't get is that on all these NW7 transplants they only use 2k-3k grafts wtf? Obviously that won't cover it. Why don't we see more NW7 results where they've used 6k+ grafts?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
It'd probably look better if the bald crown wasn't so big still, and beard hair just doesn't look that natural on the head, so he'd be better off only using grafts from the horseshoe. Though, a thing I don't get is that on all these NW7 transplants they only use 2k-3k grafts wtf? Obviously that won't cover it. Why don't we see more NW7 results where they've used 6k+ grafts?
I think that for NW7's the Jason Statham NW3.5 can be a good goal

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that for NW7's the Jason Statham NW3.5 can be a good goal
Yeah, also if you're gonna have a large bald spot in the back I think having some recession looks more natural as well imo, a NW1 hairline with a gaping crown isn't very common (it does happen but it still looks kinda off).