How Does Hgh / Mk677 /ibutamoren Affect Hairloss?

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i read on various site that hgh increases hair growth and improve youre Overall Quality of hair

however it also increases Insulin senstivity which raises dht which accelerate male patern baldness

also i found this

shapiro-chart-52.jpg

Doingitright

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a lot to add to this and its interesting.

Ibutarmoren - I have used the liquid version of this hgh secretion drug for 2-3 years on and off, makes me stronger skin better but hungry as, hair wise I have never really noticed any benefits, but I took sub-q hgh back in 2012 before I had any hairloss, and my hair was the best quality I have had in my entire life.

Ostarine - I started loosing my hair mild thinning very slow, but this drug made my hair grow much thicker and new hairs started sprouting almost as good as when on hgh, I then added finasteride to the mix and boom my hair was ridiculous.

Doingitright

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am on propecia now and minoxidil generally my hair is pretty good, but some thinning spots have lost alot of density I will be running a ostarine cycle next month and will post if I get any benefits with close observation.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So what do people think of this peptide, i’ve heard quite a bit of positive anecdotal experience with this stuff to the point where I’m now considering giving it a go

Ausgebombt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of people say they really like ibut.

I’m far too skeptical of using untested chemicals from the internet to consider using it long term, but I did try a low dose of it for a couple weeks. It probably doubled my appetite and my sleep was a bit better. Besides that didn’t notice anything immediate.

IIRC people mostly use ibut for bulking up because it decreases recovery time and increases appetite. It’s great if you’re naturally very skinny.

Ibut isn’t a SARM so it doesn’t affect hair or your hormones negatively (no T suppression). Some people think it has positive effects on hair but there isn’t much evidence for it.

If ibut was more tested and easy to get safely, I would jump on it in a heartbeat. However like I said, using research chemicals from questionable sources on the internet is too risky for me.

Last edited:

Funeemonky66

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ostarine - I started loosing my hair mild thinning very slow, but this drug made my hair grow much thicker and new hairs started sprouting almost as good as when on hgh, I then added finasteride to the mix and boom my hair was ridiculous.
Do you have any sources or anything on ostarine promoting growth? i wanna look into it more and all ive found online is if it is bad for hair or not.

Also what dose do you take?

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would totally use it if I could find a trusted source - would stick with lower doses though, 10mg rather than 25 or 30 like bodybuilders use