How do you take a photo properly

Gunzking

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys need help simply cant workout how to take a photo or video properly to look at my hair loss- i have really long hair and so jt moves all over the place should i comb the hairs forwars so they all stay in the place they should and that way seperate them or do u just leave it bed head style? I use led harsh lighting is that too harsh or? Because some photos no hair oj scalp others not bad at all simply dont know could anyone help me oit the first two are combed the other bed hear dont know which is more accurate

LITUATUI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lot of examples here:

You should take photos where you can see your hairline for future comparisons.

Gunzking

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lot of examples here:

You should take photos where you can see your hairline for future comparisons.
Thabks man bur therws zero issue with my hair line only crown dunno if finasteride is rivht for me

LITUATUI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are a lot of things you can try.

1. Finasteride > reduce DHT (5-α-reductase inhibitor)
  2. Minoxidil > increase blood flow by vasodilation
  3. Microneedling > increase blood flow by creating new blood vessels (angiogenesis)
  4. Ketoconazole > kill fungi, reduce sebum and testosterone
  5. Azelaic acid > kill fungi, reduce sebum, inflammation and DHT (5-α-reductase inhibitor)
  6. Salicylic acid > reduce sebum and inflammation
  7. Tretinoin > reduce sebum and enhance minoxidil response by upregulating follicular sulfotransferase enzymes
  8. Piroctone olamine > reduce sebum and kill fungi
  9. Castor oil > reduce inflammation and kill fungi
  10. Sunlight exposure or low-level light therapy (LLLT) > improve blood circulation and kill fungi
  11. Scalp massages > improve blood circulation
  12. Intermittent fasting > reduce inflammation
  13. Ketogenic diet > reduce inflammation

https://aicepola.com/#treatments

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Long hair plays tricks on your mind, different combover styles can make it look like you have a full head of hair.

The only way to truly analyze your pattern is to buzz your head and take pictures/videos outdoors in the sunlight.

Gunzking

My Regimen
Reaction score
Long hair plays tricks on your mind, different combover styles can make it look like you have a full head of hair.

The only way to truly analyze your pattern is to buzz your head and take pictures/videos outdoors in the sunlight.
See thats the thing man combover makes mine look worse when its normal unstyled looks much thicker which is weird