How Do You Snorkel With A Hair System?

Fanjeera

Reaction score
I need to snorkel on my vacation soon. How do you do it correctly with a hair system?

I am thinking of using some tape for the first time right behind the hairline just for this vacation so it can definitely make it easily this whole week. Which tape is just the strongest one around please? Blue tape or smth like that?

Thank you!

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
I need to snorkel on my vacation soon. How do you do it correctly with a hair system?

I am thinking of using some tape for the first time right behind the hairline just for this vacation so it can definitely make it easily this whole week. Which tape is just the strongest one around please? Blue tape or smth like that?

Thank you!
Super tape or ultra hold.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
But I am doing a full head bond with liquid adhesive anyway. So when I use tape as well, do I attach it to the lace and then on the 4 layers of Ghostbond or I try to stick the tape only to the scalp? Which would be better? I can't imagine very well leaving behind this exact area for tape when I am rubbing liquid adhesive all over the balding area.

AxC123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i would use acrylic based glue or tape. ( ghostbond not as good for extended water use)

in anycase, in order to avoid seeing a furry jellyfish, I were a bathing cap. that way I am sure i wont loose anything.

and if I get any questions about wearing a cap, I just say that salt water damages my grey hair.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Maybe tape on top of glue will even have a negative effect? It's not meant to attach on that surface probably and maybe it won't even stick, but only between skin and base.

I can ofcourse first attach the tape and then put the glue on.