How do you invest? Financial and business people I need your help :)

JimmyJones

Banned
Reaction score
When people talk about new technologies I often read things such as 'think long and hard if you want to invest' etc. This might seem like a stupid question but where do you go if you want to put money into a company? Do you call a stockbroker or can you buy shares on a website? For example, if I wanted to invest and buy 4000 pounds worth of shares in Replicell how would I go about doing this please?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there something you know that we don't?

isishearmyplea

Experienced Member
Reaction score
brokers only exist to tell you abt shares that will probably go up so that you can buy them earn profit, and they ll charge you the brokerage fee. But if you are going with a premeditated decision to buy shares of a particular company, at least you dont need a broker. Thats all i can say.

psyhotria

Banned
Reaction score
Do you call a stockbroker or can you buy shares on a website? For example, if I wanted to invest and buy 4000 pounds worth of shares in Replicell how would I go about doing this please?
You pick a broker, create an account, fund the account, and you can trade whatever instrument your broker can trade. If you do not know how to push the 'buy' button on the broker's trading platform you can arrange the trade by phone, most brokers are able to do it this way, for an extra fee perhaps. Congrats, You done!

JimmyJones

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. How do I find out which broker represents Replicell and other companies please? And why can't you just invest? What's so special about a broker?

Python

Established Member
Reaction score
Why is this useless thread still opened, its in the wrong section of the thread. If you want to learn to invest in them, contact the company and do your own resrarch

JimmyJones

Banned
Reaction score
Why is this useless thread still opened, its in the wrong section of the thread. If you want to learn to invest in them, contact the company and do your own resrarch

Because the adjective you use to describe the thread is subjective. These are exciting times with new research and companies on the horizon. I have contacted the companies and at the same time I'm asking people on a hair loss site because a lot of people talk about investing and as a forum I am politely requesting for these members to share their knowledge in this aspect. Don't be so rude in future you cretin.

Python

Established Member
Reaction score
Because the adjective you use to describe the thread is subjective. These are exciting times with new research and companies on the horizon. I have contacted the companies and at the same time I'm asking people on a hair loss site because a lot of people talk about investing and as a forum I am politely requesting for these members to share their knowledge in this aspect. Don't be so rude in future you cretin.

Maybe you should read the title of the section. This section is about cutting edge research about hair loss, not about finding the answer to an investment question. If anything you could ask on a thread related to replicel that has already been created, not open a new thread, see my point?

JimmyJones

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe you should read the title of the section. This section is about cutting edge research about hair loss, not about finding the answer to an investment question. If anything you could ask on a thread related to replicel that has already been created, not open a new thread, see my point?

Oh I should read, thank you for your advice. My logic is as follows not that I have to justify myself to you - people on this sub-forum often talk about investing in 'cutting edge research about hair loss' so to increase the probability of someone who has the answers to my questions I figured it would be best to post my question in a sub-forum where these people are likely to read it. If I posted on a finance website 'how do I invest in Replicell?' The people there might not even know what Replicell is.
If you have an issue with what I am doing send a polite e-mail to the admin, go crying to daddy - otherwise shut your mouth because this forum is not just for you and I contribute to it as well as you by giving hair loss advice. Excuse me for asking for something politely back.

Edit: Another thing, I agree with people of this forum that we are tired of people being rude and hostile just because you happen to be bored in your life and the only source of entertainment in your life is to be confrontational on a forum. We are here to help each other. I've been on and off this forum for 7 years and when someone does something positive - such as post hair transplant pictures you always get one idiot saying all the negative crap without any valid constructive feedback. Stop with your negativity - you posters know who you are. People like myself will never submit to your pessimism.

Python

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh I should read, thank you for your advice. My logic is as follows not that I have to justify myself to you - people on this sub-forum often talk about investing in 'cutting edge research about hair loss' so to increase the probability of someone who has the answers to my questions I figured it would be best to post my question in a sub-forum where these people are likely to read it. If I posted on a finance website 'how do I invest in Replicell?' The people there might not even know what Replicell is.
If you have an issue with what I am doing send a polite e-mail to the admin, go crying to daddy - otherwise shut your mouth because this forum is not just for you and I contribute to it as well as you by giving hair loss advice. Excuse me for asking for something politely back.

Edit: Another thing, I agree with people of this forum that we are tired of people being rude and hostile just because you happen to be bored in your life and the only source of entertainment in your life is to be confrontational on a forum. We are here to help each other. I've been on and off this forum for 7 years and when someone does something positive - such as post hair transplant pictures you always get one idiot saying all the negative crap without any valid constructive feedback. Stop with your negativity - you posters know who you are. People like myself will never submit to your pessimism.

Yes, in a financial forum would be ideal because its the same technique with every public company. But I will do you a favor and just give you the answer.

Sign up for an online account on scottrade, will take time to very your identity. connect you bank account to your investment account, add funds, then go to the search box on top right and search for replicel. Add replicel to your investment portfolio and select the amount you want to invest plus the fee. Is this what you were looking for?

JimmyJones

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, in a financial forum would be ideal because its the same technique with every public company. But I will do you a favor and just give you the answer.

Sign up for an online account on scottrade, will take time to very your identity. connect you bank account to your investment account, add funds, then go to the search box on top right and search for replicel. Add replicel to your investment portfolio and select the amount you want to invest plus the fee. Is this what you were looking for?

Yes it is thank you. Now if you could be so kind to show me the broker for histogen and CB ta.

Dave721

Reaction score
Please, if you need to ask this, do not invest your money like this. I say this not to be mean but out of kindness. The smaller a company is, the higher the risk is. Replicel is a VERY risky company to invest in. I would give it a 50% chance that in 10 years you would have NOTHING as the shares are worthless when the company disappears. Unless you are planning on investing 100K+ (Which would only make sense if you had 5-10 million), you will make no difference to the company and will only be putting your money in a far higher risk tolerance than is reasonable. If you want to start investing your money, get a fee only financial advisor or put your money in low fee Vanguard ETF's and bonds at the recommended ratios for your age.

psyhotria

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. How do I find out which broker represents Replicell and other companies please? And why can't you just invest? What's so special about a broker?
Well, usually stocks are tradable on some kind of stock exchange (do not know how this works for over-the-counter names like RepliCel)). No ordinary mortals (a.k.a. small retail investors/traders) can trade directly on an exchange; such can only trade by means of a broker. Well, you can also invest in a fund and let it, or any other money manager, do the actual trading. Otherwise, if you want to trade yourself you have to open a trading account with a (stock) broker and then you tell the broker to buy, sell, or whatever, this or that stock or other instrument.

jensyy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The best investment you can do is :
1) in your education and trainings
2) in your own business later on
With the last one I can highly recommend to use microsoft teams sms in order to get in touch with the potential clients.
We implemented it in our company two years ago and the results are just great.

Last edited:

Raccooner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I checked out the movement in their stock in the past few weeks, it's been trending pretty much straight down. Worse yet I tried calling the company for answers, no one replied. Be smart about what companies you invest in. There must be a reason the stock is a sinking ship. Honestly, I'm not confident in any hair loss company at this point to where I'm convinced it will be a good move but that doesn't mean I know everything or that I'm even right. I just see no solution in sight yet for creating a successful product that regenerates cosmetically perfect or near perfect hair if follicles do not exist. If nothing looks like a fairly sure bet this will be accomplished, then why would a stock buy for any such company make sense?

Last edited:

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I checked out the movement in their stock in the past few weeks, it's been trending pretty much straight down. Worse yet I tried calling the company for answers, no one replied. Be smart about what companies you invest in. There must be a reason the stock is a sinking ship. Honestly, I'm not confident in any hair loss company at this point to where I'm convinced it will be a good move but that doesn't mean I know everything or that I'm even right. I just see no solution in sight yet for creating a successful product that regenerates cosmetically perfect or near perfect hair if follicles do not exist. If nothing looks like a fairly sure bet this will be accomplished, then why would a stock buy for any such company make sense?
it was a joke. their stock has been in free fall for years

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Invest in anything that boosts your confidence, life is short.