How Do You Guys Style Your Hair, Suggestions?

Ben13738

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, Im nw2 and can't style my hair to save my life, whenever I find something half decent looking, it just falls apart, I'm a nw2 , but the thing is I had a natural high forehead before i started balding, so you can imagine how it looks now. So I was just intrigued for anyone nw2-nw3 , how do u guys style your hair ?

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
About NW2.5, will be an Norwood when my hair transplant grows in. Had long hair for 12 years now. Let my "bangs" cover my temples by having my hair down or pushing it behind my ears so they naturally cover them. The front is another story, totally exposed centre parting is rather unforgiving, had a naturally enormous forehead too which didn't help. Stylistically I should have gone for a 2-3 inch shorter hairstyle, probably much more flattering, but I e always preferred long hair.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, Im nw2 and can't style my hair to save my life, whenever I find something half decent looking, it just falls apart, I'm a nw2 , but the thing is I had a natural high forehead before i started balding, so you can imagine how it looks now. So I was just intrigued for anyone nw2-nw3 , how do u guys style your hair ?
I am afraid there's no single answer to this question. When hair is thin, the style is the one that gives the impression of more hair, and it can vary.
And it is not always the same style. I realized that i may want to choose a left to right part or a right to left or a backwards combed style based on:
- shampoo used (especially if nizoral)
- humidity conditions
- length of sides (or: distance from visit to barber)
- use of hairdrier or not
- available time (after the gym it's one style, leaving home it's another).

I know it sounds crazy but "diffuse" thinners will probably understand.

Deep123

My Regimen
Reaction score
The moment I find a girl who agrees with just shave it I am closing this account mate ... :)