How do you guys handle sexual frustration?

Baldingat188

Reaction score
id kill to have sex so bad
Why? It’s over rated. I was fortunate to experience it in my youth just so I can say I checked that box but what’s the point?

once you ascend in life you realize you can be content without the validation of soceity. You become truly free as you embrace a new way of living. You enjoy the fresh mountain breeze and lose all worry

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why? It’s over rated. I was fortunate to experience it in my youth just so I can say I checked that box but what’s the point?

once you ascend in life you realize you can be content without the validation of soceity. You become truly free as you embrace a new way of living. You enjoy the fresh mountain breeze and lose all worry
Lol now that I've been working for a few years all I want is to go back to NEET life. I'm more focused on hoping my crypto bag blows up so I can escape workcelling for Weinstein rather than baldness nowadays lol. I can be happy enough living NEET

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

i dont have sex for validation.