how do you feel

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
when you are in close contact with someone who has great hair quality, has a great hairline, and a great style?

i feel an extreme mix of jealousy, anger, and depression

antman

Established Member
Reaction score
same and unfortunately they seem to be everywhere in the gym i go to...

B

Beingbaldsucks

I remember seeing a 30+ guy with long hair laughing at me

slipy

Reaction score
i hit them with a shovel then i leave the scene crying.

do you ever long for the days when this hell wasn't our reality? those could've been the days of my life, unfortunately i didn't take advantage of, thinking i had my whole life ahead of me. so i guess this is how im gonna die, unfulfilled.

B

Beingbaldsucks

slipy said:
i hit them with a shovel then i leave the scene crying.

do you ever long for the days when this hell wasn't our reality? those could've been the days of my life, unfortunately i didn't take advantage of, thinking i had my whole life ahead of me. so i guess this is how im gonna die, unfulfilled.
As long as you still have hair and your on treatment then don't lose ops cuz I heard of guys who were able to maintain their hair for a long time, 10 years and more, one guy is on minoxi for 20 years and still maintained, you need to be really Searious about that but you can do it

Captain Obvious

Established Member
Reaction score
I just can't help thinking how oblivious they are about how important hair is. They seem to have this attitude like "yeah i have hair, so what, everyone does.... except for YOU!" and they laugh at me because i'm a hair loser. They really have no idea.

AnberlinFan84

Established Member
Reaction score
I always feel really awkward when a really old guy clearly has great hair and is near me. Doesn't happen very often but when it does, I don't like it.

B

Beingbaldsucks

I actually feel worse when I see Norwood 5 and 6 then people with hair, cuz it like seeing your ugly future in front of you, I'm in the army, 18-23 people, most of them are perfect nw1, but today I sew nw7, his horshoe was so low, I felt bad both for him and me, thinking this may be my future, but then again when I see those Norwood 5+ guys it reminding me how I should never give up about treatment, I'm Norwood 3 now, but I'm rather stay like that for the rest of my life then be bald.

buckeyeblitz

Reaction score
I do what I can to emulate whatever it is that I like about them. Obviously, you can't do that with your hair, but in any other aspect you can.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
How the f*** do you think I feel? Let me take a nail gun to your calves and ask you the same question.

slipy

Reaction score
finding myself in place where im surrounded by many people is a torment. they have good hair and everything else intact. i try to not look in their direction, shifting my gaze continuously to avoid looking at them. even when i see a bald/ balding guy he doesn't resemble me he's usualy either fat or athletic, thus only adding to the feeling of abnormality. i feel bad but im not yet that exposed/vulnerable since my Norwood level isn't that high for now.

i can't even begin to imagine how i would deal with going outside if i was at horseshoe level already.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think that, by the time we're both old men, we'll probably be equal. Then I move on.

I still have hair, I guess I probably just have a sooner expiration date.

B

Beingbaldsucks

slipy said:
finding myself in place where im surrounded by many people is a torment. they have good hair and everything else intact. i try to not look in their direction, shifting my gaze continuously to avoid looking at them. even when i see a bald/ balding guy he doesn't resemble me he's usualy either fat or athletic, thus only adding to the feeling of abnormality. i feel bad but im not yet that exposed/vulnerable since my Norwood level isn't that high for now.

i can't even begin to imagine how i would deal with going outside if i was at horseshoe level already.
Nw2 and even 3 are still capable of living, just treat your hairloss get on rogaine, and start living, While your still can