How do you deal with dating in 2021?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women have such high standards in 2021

Even 3/10 pigs get 1000s of options on tinder and instagram

whats the point of having a gf when they have a device in their hand that exposes them to men with better hair, taller, earn more money better lookng and is willing to f*** them ?

dating just feels pointless unless you're a Chad whats the point?

either play a huge numbers game and hope to get lucky once in a while?
get a gf but she'll just leave you or cheat on you anyway
whats the point

dating is fucked man

i had a gf for a period of time i was so happy in life having sex regularly and companionship (a basic human need) but even she cheated on me
its just pointless

ive seen girls on tinder with "boyfriends" on snapchat whois taking to other dudes etc
cringe

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a hard pill to swallow, but one has to accept what and who they are. Bald is old and thus dating in the traditional sense is a no go zone. Trust me from a specimen that's been fully bald since 24.
We are not arm candy, at best straddling other men's partners is the best one can get.....just don't be like me and fall for the girls under neon-light.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
sometimes i wonder, when most of you people are so frustrated about it, why dont you just give it a break for a few month and get a clear head?
if you continue, you just get more frustrated and find reason after reason why women wont date you... true, or not, i dont know... but cant be good for your head...

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
literally all your posts are the same, like a broken record. maybe bring some variety into it (eg talk about how finasteride ruined your life forever and shrinked your dick, how keeping hair is impossible etc).

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Eh. You'll be dead eventually. Might as well wait it out. But tbh I was suicidal when I found out I was balding. I heard Harry Styles had a similar reaction.
i just got such a bad hand when it terms to being attrctive to women
small frame
short
pale/ugly complexion
bad jawline
balding
etc

just had to accept sometimes.
I know guys have it worse and get women but these men ar usually superior in other avenues for exmple social skills , money, etc.
I don't possess those.

oh well just gotta accept this life.

INT

Reaction score
I do not want to keep writing my response but you should see one of the other threads for my advice. The way that you deal with it is to give up and spend your time on more fruitful activities. See here

Neither do we want to read it. Stop trying to lure insecure men into your defeatist box just, so you can feel better about your own decisions. It is very selfish.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Neither do we want to read it. Stop trying to lure insecure men into your defeatist box just, so you can feel better about your own decisions. It is very selfish.
agre sick of this blue pill advice
need realistic advice.

INT

Reaction score
agre sick of this blue pill advice
need realistic advice.
The realistic advice is that you need to come to terms with the idea that at this moment you are a low value guy who is extremely superficial and and women can probably smell your dispair from a mile away.

Try to save your hair, go to therapy, try to get some f*****g substance as a human being and start seeing women like people instead of mindless walking vaginas. You complain about women being superficial even though you are EXTREMELY shallow yourself. Also, leave this forum. It is not good for you.

Last edited:

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I'm not going to feel better about my own decisions. I am just advising what I think that an ethical person should have advised me back in the day. I believe that this is the way that he maximizes life satisfaction. If you or anybody else has better advice then we would love to see it, but it seems like the only advice for him is the same old stuff that doesn't work such as 'get in shape, work hard in your career, dress well...'. Guys in these positions can't win in dating. My opinion is still that they should give it up and do other things for their enjoyment and life satisfaction.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The realistic advice is that you need to come to turns with the idea that at this moment you are a low value guy who is extremely superficial and and women can probably smell your dispair from a mile away.

Try to save your hair, go to therapy, try to get some f*****g substance as a human being and start seeing women like people instead of mindless walking vaginas. You complain about women being superficial even though you are EXTREMELY shallow yourself. Also, leave this forum. It is not good for you.
but women are extremely superficial? my ex left me for a male model?
women just care about looks money and status
personality is overrated

INT

Reaction score
but women are extremely superficial? my ex left me for a male model?
women just care about looks money and status
personality is overrated
SOME women are superficial (like your ex) and SOME men are superficial (like you). Does not mean that ALL women are that superficial, nor that ALL men are that superficial.

It is so typical for you that that is the only part you respond to and not to the advice I gave you, unless giving a dislike is your response.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
well, youre ugly, you date ugly... or go and try date someone looking way better than you, all power to you, just dont be surprised when that doesnt work out...
you look normal? go ahead and you shouldnt have too many problems...
you hve no ida how modern dating works

4/10 women hook up with horny hot chads so they expect that
they dont want a ugly boyfriend

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
i got a good idea about how the real life dating market works... for tinder, i somehow believe you that it is as bad as you say, since i hear that quite often...

in real life people are not extremely picky unless they are really top of class, or so full of themselves that you dont want them anyway...

i would even say that women on the same level do really like their partners, which seems to be what everyone wants...