How do you accept the tour is over?

INT

Reaction score
im 5'6 its not thatvbad but with balding head social anxiety and poor facial features its not ideal

i know people will laugh but idno if i shuld be happy or sad forgetting about /moving on from my ex

its like on one hand im happy coz i dont feel sad or care anynore

on the other hand it kinda sucks forgetting i actially had a girl i couls cuddle with and have sex with and love who bought me things and held hands etc

dno

i havemt even kissed a girl for a year now.

People will not laugh because of that but because you claim you are moving on even though you said one week ago you would do anything to get her back

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
im 5'6 its not thatvbad but with balding head social anxiety and poor facial features its not ideal

i know people will laugh but idno if i shuld be happy or sad forgetting about /moving on from my ex

its like on one hand im happy coz i dont feel sad or care anynore

on the other hand it kinda sucks forgetting i actially had a girl i couls cuddle with and have sex with and love who bought me things and held hands etc

dno

i havemt even kissed a girl for a year now.
Just log out and try and forget you ever write this sh*t, then have yourself voluntarily admitted and spend the rest of your days being watched carefully by an unqualified hca as you bic your head. If you’re lucky one of the staff will grow out their mustache.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The thing is we are so used to reading crazy stuff from dubious people on the internet that we ironically start to take posts like this seriously, putting in the effort and mental energy to come up with a logical, fool- proof advice, but this guy doesn't need "advice", he needs to grow up. This guy is like in his mid-twenties and behaves and speaks like a 10 year old kid. Zero maturity, zero mental resilience. Something went wrong during development years or something, otherwhise I can't explain how this could happen.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
The thing is we are so used to reading crazy stuff from dubious people on the internet that we ironically start to take posts like this seriously, putting in the effort and mental energy to come up with a logical, fool- proof advice, but this guy doesn't need "advice", he needs to grow up. This guy is like in his mid-twenties and behaves and speaks like a 10 year old kid. Zero maturity, zero mental resilience. Something went wrong during development years or something, otherwhise I can't explain how this could happen.

Baldness. That is how it happens. Baldness destroys the strongest and most confident of men. This guy seems like he was just average so of course it's going to lead him to posting crazy nonsense. I'm sympathetic towards it.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Baldness. That is how it happens. Baldness destroys the strongest and most confident of men. This guy seems like he was just average so of course it's going to lead him to posting crazy nonsense. I'm sympathetic towards it.
If you sympathise with him you were neither strong nor confident even with hair.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I'm sorry.

I guess there is something wrong with me. i'm not trying to troll anyone on here. I wish i wasn't on here making these posts. I'm seeing a psychologist again soon and hoping he can help.

I've been thinking of my ex lately a lot who like i said we only went out for 7 months. I don't think I'll ever get an opportunity or relationship like that again.

Like I said i'm short, pale, balding, women treat me like i'm sub human.

It's sad and pathetic that I simp and still get sad/think about my ex who was "trash" and had a "moustache" and doesn't even think or remember me.

I need to mature and become mentally stronger but when you look in the mirror and know you're ugly and women do not like you / been lonely for a very very long time it's hard you just break yourself down.

Yes there's more to life than looks and relationships 100%. I play football, work etc. but at the same time it's a basic human need. You could mentally strong, resilient, a good person, good values and morals and still find yourself lonely, sexless and without relationship because you look ugly as f***. I guess that's life.

My ex had been with a tonne of guys, was trashy/skanky, daddy issues, single but always dating, immature, narcissistic,.. pretty much the lowest of low quality women yet still i couldn't keep her. Says it all really. What can you do? Hopefully my psychologist will help