How Do You Accept That The Tour Is Over?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Trying to accept that i'm balding and now uglier and the tour is over for me
how do you accept it?

i'm already 5'6 and pale

i'm thinking about taking melanotan + dutasteride in 6 moths and going all out

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Depends on your Norwood and income. If you really want to have hair on your head, there's always a way.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's embarassing. Especially considering how I looked only mere 18 months ago. I wish I had never looked handsome, would have softened the blow.

In other words I don't have the answer.

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In a way, I think I would have preferred to lose all my hair immediately at 16. It would have been brutal at the time, but I never got laid in highschool to begin with and didn't have much friends, so it wouldn't have really changed anything. Then by the time I'm my age, and hit my prime as a man (28-35) hair would have been ancient history, my new normal.

But no, I have to lose my hair now, being a semi-public figure trying to find someone to settle down with. Surrounded by enemies on all sides like business rivals and ex girlfriends who want to see me fail.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Trying to accept that i'm balding and now uglier and the tour is over for me
how do you accept it?

i'm already 5'6 and pale

i'm thinking about taking melanotan + dutasteride in 6 moths and going all out
its already over for me and I'm a Norwood 1

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In a way, I think I would have preferred to lose all my hair immediately at 16. It would have been brutal at the time, but I never got laid in highschool to begin with and didn't have much friends, so it wouldn't have really changed anything. Then by the time I'm my age, and hit my prime as a man (28-35) hair would have been ancient history, my new normal.

But no, I have to lose my hair now, being a semi-public figure trying to find someone to settle down with. Surrounded by enemies on all sides like business rivals and ex girlfriends who want to see me fail.
its in your answer why losing your hair that young is 10000x worse. what do you think high school and college are? guys are a lot more immature and will insult and mock and humiliate you for your hair loss. at least when you are older guys are mature and will ignore it. even logically, its weird as f*** to see a bald/balding guy in high school vs in the job market. so again that means more (negative of course) attention

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I made my first ever haircut since late teens and difference is SO HUGE. I didn't make them for maybe 8 years.

I've got a couple of points out of 10 from nowhere.

ACCEPTING BALDING IS A f*****g COPE.

HAIR MATTERS.

BRezende

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really dont know, but I cant live with this
I made my first ever haircut since late teens and difference is SO HUGE. I didn't make them for maybe 8 years.

I've got a couple of points out of 10 from nowhere.

ACCEPTING BALDING IS A f*****g COPE.

HAIR MATTERS.
I tried it and failed. I shaved my head like baldcafe did, but each time i look in the mirror now i feel depressed