how do u know if its too late for treatment?

jetsman5ian

Reaction score
hey guys, im 18 and ive been thinning out bad recently, rapidly approaching a norwood 4 w/o the vertex thing, or it might just be severe diffuse thinning, anyways, i was wondering if its possible to tell whether or not you'll be able to get regrowth in certain areas, being eighteen im worried bout shaving my head, but even with my hair long the receding hairline is noticeable, ive been shedding badly for two months, about thirty to forty hairs per shower, ten when i run my hand through my hair, and its really gotten me down, my widow peaks are very far back now and im worried bout shaving cuz i dont know how i'd look, but, to get back on topick, i was wondering if its possible to determine the ability to regrow hair just by how long hair has been lost or how the follicles are or anything like that

thanx guys, i wish you all the best with your treatments

Watabtme

Reaction score
From what I've read, the shorter the amount of time the hair has been lost, the easier it is to regain it. They say hair that has been lost for less than 3-4 years is much easier to get back than longer periods of hair loss. You should definitely give finasteride and minoxidil 5%, along with ninzoral a try.

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
just give it a go, it's never to late to re-grow some you might be an amazing responder, who knows. GO HARD and DON't GIVE UP!

Pirate Commander F.B.

Established Member
Reaction score
As others have said, there's only one way of gauging your response to treatments and that is simply to try them. Everybody responds differently, so it is always a roll of the dice. But with the combination of finasteride and minoxidil you have a potentially powerfull weapon. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride.

drinkrum

Reaction score
Start with finasteride (Propecia/Proscar), add minoxidil (Rogaine) later. You might be set with just finny.

D.