How do I stop...........

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Farting?

How is the gas formed? What food do I need to stop consuming in order to stop the wind? I eat alot of vegatables and maybe I need to cut down! I once let off some gas in front of a girl that I liked and I wanna make sure I never do it again! I understand that everyone farts but sometimes I can't control them especially when I am nervous!

What I can I do to help stop them?

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Farting can be fun and funny but when I am having a job interview or on a date with an attractive lady the nerves then kick in and I fart uncontrollably!

I want to be able to change my diet and eat a more variety of foods. I am a bit of a veggie and I hear that it is a main contributor to bottom burps! I might cut down on the beer as well because that can be very gassy!

I do admit that when I am in bed I feel so confortable that I just have to let one out! But then the gas stays under the covers for the entire night as my mum noitices when she wakes me up in the morning! Farting in the bath is funny and you can make your own bubble bath but it is sooo noisy that it sounds like a stealth bomber on the rampage!

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Answer = Take Beano.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
why dont you move out?

DammitLetMeIn

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bald Dave said:
Farting can be fun and funny but when I am having a job interview or on a date with an attractive lady the nerves then kick in and I fart uncontrollably!

I want to be able to change my diet and eat a more variety of foods. I am a bit of a veggie and I hear that it is a main contributor to bottom burps! I might cut down on the beer as well because that can be very gassy!

I do admit that when I am in bed I feel so confortable that I just have to let one out! But then the gas stays under the covers for the entire night as my mum noitices when she wakes me up in the morning! Farting in the bath is funny and you can make your own bubble bath but it is sooo noisy that it sounds like a stealth bomber on the rampage!

the fibre in your vegetables causes wind

take Beano which contains alpha-galactosidase. shud help somewhat with your problems I would imagine.

CCS

Reaction score
Harie said:
Answer = Take Beano.

I take that stuff and it does nothing.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
CCS, what do you suggest I do? Do you know how the gas is made? I am interested to know as to me its a mystery!

buzzmenot

Established Member
Reaction score
Just sharing a different experience, when i got prostatitis months back, my Doctor put me on 3 weeks cipro.... solved my infection and also cleaned out my farting bacteria apparently. I now fart like once a morning if im lucky and it's a strain just to get that out.

I don't advocate taking anti biotics just for farts thou.. I plan on replenishing my gut with friendlies, don't think leaving it empty or allowing baddies to recolonise is a good thing.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks Buzzmenot for your farting advise! I really need the advise at the mo as my farts are very potent! Women hate men with high flatuance so thats why I am so desperate to try anything!

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
every time i eat beans i fart like crazy
i love beans so i eat it alot ,i only avoid it before workouts
if there is a cure i would like to know about it

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
I love beans, eggs, brussel sproats, cabbage, raddish, sausage (cumberland and plain old pork!). If I cut down on these foods I might have less gas coming outside my rectum.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
I wish I didn't fart! Its spoils my chances in getting a hot women into bed! If I didn't fart then women would probably want to give me a rim job!

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
I've tried that stuff but it never worked as I am still producing stink bombs. I really hope I don't produce too much gas tonight as i am worried that I may offend some ladies!

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i would prefer somethin that would allow me to keep farting freely but would just make the farts odorless that would be great i could just fart around all day long

CCS

Reaction score
Bald Dave said:
CCS, what do you suggest I do? Do you know how the gas is made? I am interested to know as to me its a mystery!

take time to chew your food well, with smaller bites.

If you eat oats, let them soak in hot water first. Make sure any thing you swallow it very small. Use a blender if you don't have time.

Beans give gas. Too bad. I reduced my bean intake a lot and it really helped.

Eat live culture yogart regularly.

beano can help a bit but really does not do much.

eat every 3 hours. If you eat less than 2 hours after a previous meal, you will mix digested and undigested food in the stomach, and the stomach will either take longer (less energy for you) or just move it to the small intestine (gas from undigested food)

drink plenty of water. You need water to digest food. Whatever you don't digest will get eaten by gas producing bacteria.

hold it in an find a place to expell it away from people.

bubka

Reaction score
eating simple sugars gives me gas, i eat low carbohydrate anyways, but when i do eat some sugar, it gives me gas

The Gardener

Reaction score
With me it is the combination of dairy products, beer, and taco bell

Sometimes my farts smell like fermented jalapeno