How do I put this?

Covertbox_1982

Reaction score
It's a difficult question but I might as well be frank.

Can dutasteride be ingested through semen? I'm worried that I might be potentially harming my girlfriend. There is a definate 'keep away from pregnant women' and I know that dutasteride causes a reduction in sperm quantity, so I worried that it might be actually working its way into semen, or maybe an increase in male testosterone could also be harmful to women, in this specific case :oops:

Any thoughts?

Far Too Young

Established Member
Reaction score
It's not a concern unless she's pregnant or trying to become pregnant. You don't want to be screwing up the hormones of the baby or potential baby.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
from a scintifical point of view every women is different and i would have to see photos of the girl and the seman to be sure its ok :hairy:

but if shes not preagnnent it should be ok

Covertbox_1982

Reaction score
Hehe, thanks for the response guys.

I suppose my fear aroze from the fact that I've noticed a quite strong difference in semen quantity and consistency, if dutasteride can harm pregnant women then it clearly is doing something to a woman's hormonal balance, so maybe there are some side effects?

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
Covertbox_1982 said:
...I know that dutasteride causes a reduction in sperm quantity
I remember reading that in some study info., average decrease of about a fifth wasn't it? Not that I'm in the habit of measuring my output (or anyone else's), but I can't say I've noticed any real difference. Hopefully oni will share his experience as he closely monitors his ejaculatory volume - even has a chart on his kitchen wall.

Covertbox_1982 said:
...so I worried that it might be actually working its way into semen
I think it does, in trace amounts. I wonder how much would need to be ingested for this to show up in a woman's system? And how much to get enough of the drug to affect the development of a male foetus? - I'm thinking quite a lot.

Covertbox_1982 said:
...or maybe an increase in male testosterone could also be harmful to women, in this specific case
I'm going to answer no to this one. If Bryan reads this he might explain why, I need to log off.

Slarti

oni

Reaction score
Well it's a really good chart it runs on a 3 day basis ! :D The sample is collected and tested.

Sperm concentration and sperm morphology are constantly exceeding Slarti's by a good 500% above his average.................................

powersam

Reaction score
this will kinda sound cocky i guess, but i've been on 5 dutasteride a fortnight for quite a while now and i still shoot a bucketload. no decrease as far as i can tell, they still cant swallow it all.

oni

Reaction score
You know a man is getting desperate, when he has to bring in another mans pet sheep into an argument!

Besides you was not saying that the other night when you was nuts deep in her!!!