How Do I Know That My Hair Fall Is Excessive?

Reaction score
I'm feeling tired and depressed.:( My hair seems to lack nutrition and looks brittle. How do I know that my hair fall is excessive? I'm indeed stress because of too much work. Is it possible that it may be leading to hair loss?

german89

Established Member
Reaction score
well

1. yes hairloss - if its not male pattern baldness - can be triggered and related to stress

2. how many hairs do you lose a day? how often do you wash your hair?
are you noticing minaturization or receeding/thinning?

Reaction score
I'm not sure but Its a lot. Maybe around a 100 strands up a day.:( Probably, I'm stressed and you are correct with it. Will I need any medication or treatment for that?

Numberty

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm feeling tired and depressed.:( My hair seems to lack nutrition and looks brittle. How do I know that my hair fall is excessive? I'm indeed stressed because of too much work. Is it possible that it may be leading to hair loss?
Excessive hair loss can be related to stress and if triggered has the risk to develop into depression.

jumpinggreedy

Reaction score
Stress can cause conditions that can lead to hair loss. If it becomes severe, maybe a person will need treatment already.

Reaction score
I feel that my shredding of hair is due to stress. Others might be correct that I need to get help. Actually, I am reading a page of betterhelp. I'm interested to know more if I really need guidance already.

wrenchcast

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have the same problem! It annoys me that I have to sweep the floor more than 5 times a day just to clean up all the strands that fell. This contributes to my stress which leads to even more hair fall! What do I do?