How do I find out the best place to get Restoration done in my Area?

adam324

Reaction score
I've decided that I've had enough of concealing my hair loss, but that I also don't want to shave my head and go bald for the rest of my life either, so I'm heavily considering taking the plunge and getting a hair transplant, the problem is I don't know where to go.

I live in the Dallas Fort Worth area and the only brand name place I know is Bosley, and even though I've heard good things about them, I've also heard bad. However anytime I try and google for better results, I'm not sure I'm getting unbiased answers, just a lot of doctors or clinics claiming their best.

So how do I decide where to go?

duffer75638

Reaction score
I've decided that I've had enough of concealing my hair loss, but that I also don't want to shave my head and go bald for the rest of my life either, so I'm heavily considering taking the plunge and getting a hair transplant, the problem is I don't know where to go.

I live in the Dallas Fort Worth area and the only brand name place I know is Bosley, and even though I've heard good things about them, I've also heard bad. However anytime I try and google for better results, I'm not sure I'm getting unbiased answers, just a lot of doctors or clinics claiming their best.

So how do I decide where to go?

I met with Dr. Arocha. He has an office in Dallas and Houston He seemed capable. hes dne over 2000 hair transplant. I was a little shocked at the price so I'm going to thick abt it. He charges 4 for FUT and 6 for FUE. He said I needed 3000 grafts