How do celebrities do it?

Reaction score
How do celebrities start balding and most of them get their **** back and act like nothing happened? Look at meek mill he was starting to bald and he went onto a full hairline again. Even ashton kutcher has a **** hairline yet in some of his movies it looks full again and you never really see any recession through his long hair. Do they just get minor transplants and hope the rest doesn't fall out or do they just have really good results on the big 3 or something? 1159_image3.jpgAshton+Kutcher+Brittany+Murphy+dating+xx3yd0jfutDl.jpgmeek-mill-releases-i-like-it-featuring-mac-miller.jpgmeek.jpg

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
1. Toppik(concealer2.Finasteride3.PRP(for faster results)4.Botox injections on their scalp(they can afford it)(Highly unlikely)

g.i joey

Reaction score
It's because they're more positive and outgoing than us common folks.

Have you never thought about that?

With their wealth and their lifestyle, it's no wonder that they keep their hair thanks to their constant positivity.

Let's just be depressed like you... seems to be working well for u... :)

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's because they're more positive and outgoing than us common folks.

Have you never thought about that?

With their wealth and their lifestyle, it's no wonder that they keep their hair thanks to their constant positivity.

LMFAO!!!!

Reaction score
And you assume I went bald because I was depressed? It's funny, I'm sure it was the other way around.

Well we have no way of knowing what causes it. Yes some people have a genetic predisposition to it, but I really think there are factors that can contribute towards speeding it and determining the rate. Like I said I noticed patterns in balding and non balding people. I'm not saying happy people playing sports and being outgoing every day are preventing baldness, I think they are buying themselves time.

kirk

Established Member
Reaction score
He's spamming the forum with a lot of useless junk.

This is what I saw when I logged in earlier.

annoying1.jpg

Couple that with the most annoying avatar in the world and you got yourself a pro indeed!

fullhead

Established Member
Reaction score
And you assume I went bald because I was depressed? It's funny, I'm sure it was the other way around.

Then why do you assume celebrities keep their hair because they're happy?

- - - Updated - - -

Well we have no way of knowing what causes it. Yes some people have a genetic predisposition to it, but I really think there are factors that can contribute towards speeding it and determining the rate. Like I said I noticed patterns in balding and non balding people. I'm not saying happy people playing sports and being outgoing every day are preventing baldness, I think they are buying themselves time.

DHT causes hairloss.

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I must say, he does know what to post to put down the fire

- - - Updated - - -

@fullhead
He was being sarcastic

shreyaskini

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just another Forum addict. Feel for this guy coz he probably has no friends and is struggling in life. There are many others here who have absolutely no signs of hairloss yet they post here for passing time.