How did this person get such regrowth?

Aqalp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how..jpg

How did they do this, other than the usual Finasteride/Dutasteride ? Was it the complete removal of testosterone and introduction of estrogen (as part of transitioning from male to female) ? I thought once hair is gone, its gone (unless transplants).

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is probably the result of HRT. It is believed that after 10 years of baldness the hair is dead, but this is not true, on an extreme regimen hair can start growing even after 20 years

Aqalp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is probably the result of HRT. It is believed that after 10 years of baldness the hair is dead, but this is not true, on an extreme regimen hair can start growing even after 20 years
Really? So there is a way of restoring hair follicles. that isn't surgical. Could a person test HRT if desperate enough to regain norwood 0 status, but remain male?

keepit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Really? So there is a way of restoring hair follicles. that isn't surgical. Could a person test HRT if desperate enough to regain norwood 0 status, but remain male?
Check out success stories thread

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is a very responsible step, for the desperate or out of their minds lol.
I've been on HRT for a long time, but before I started I was established as a man. Plus I got lucky, the only side effects I have are small boobs and I'm sterile.
No problems with potency and have libido.
Before I started I had NW6.
I am constantly looking for alternatives to the extreme regimen in effect as it is not something I want to use all my life.

Kojakjr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s quite obvious DHT kills the hairs in males. There are two ways to reduce DHT.
Block male hormones thus reducing DHT or taking Finasteride or Duasteride to keep the male hormones , but block DHT.
Smarter way is to take imo Duasteride in liquid form. I started taking this as part of my regimen after trying to avoid, but concluded my results would be stagnant without it so I just started taking it. ZERO side effects. In fact I feel better. My hair is starting to thicken like never before. I tried to do Duasteride just topically for months, but it doesn’t do anything.

pochkopmo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Trooned out. The real question is how he got back the dead follicles, I find it hard to believe just hormones regained that bowl head.