How Did Ashton Kutcher Never Lose His Hair?

Bornwithacurse225

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ashton came out and said he was on meds and you can see old pics of him and hes balding kinda bad and its been like 13 years and he still doesnt have bad looking hair and his hair always looked really thick and full on TV and movies.

Is it possible to get results like this with meds? Do you think that think fitness plays a huge part? He’s always seen in movies being in really good shape and working out so maybe fitness plus the meds together makes them work better?

Idk his hairline was pretty bad and he kept his hair and it looks perfect medium length years later and even going off the meds he showed his hairline and it still didnt even look bad.

Attachments

• upload_2020-2-18_11-1-27.jpeg
    upload_2020-2-18_11-1-27.jpeg
    38.2 KB · Views: 313

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have like an 80 something percentage chance to maintain hair with finasteride at the 5 year mark, im sure dutasteride which he takes has an even better chance of maintaining.

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
He's done well but I think he has receded a bit more with age, he is 46 now.

He's always had some sort of a combover throughout his career, usually pushed forward to cover his receded temples, but I guess he's either too old to pull that off now or doesn't have enough hair to work with. Not to mention he's been a frequent hat wearer even since the Punk'd days.

Attachments

• los-angeles-california-usa-02nd-feb-2023-ashton-kutcher-attends-the-world-premiere-of-netflixs...jpg
    los-angeles-california-usa-02nd-feb-2023-ashton-kutcher-attends-the-world-premiere-of-netflixs...jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 111
  • mila-kunis-awkward-ashton-kutcher-reese-witherspoon-zz-230206-01-b05a57.jpg
    mila-kunis-awkward-ashton-kutcher-reese-witherspoon-zz-230206-01-b05a57.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 109

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's done well but I think he has receded a bit more with age, he is 46 now.

He's always had some sort of a combover throughout his career, usually pushed forward to cover his receded temples, but I guess he's either too old to pull that off now or doesn't have enough hair to work with. Not to mention he's been a frequent hat wearer even since the Punk'd days.
He literally said that he wears hats all the time just cuz when he goes bald people will already be used to him permanently having a hat on lol

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, we all know the man has a certain finesse-teride.

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
He literally said that he wears hats all the time just cuz when he goes bald people will already be used to him permanently having a hat on lol

Yeah he's one of the few Hollywood stars that has openly addressed his hair loss.

I will never forgive Matthew Mcconaughey for his regenex rubbish, what a fraud.

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
No he said he would just go bald. Didnt u see the talk show? Dutasteride dont work anyways. To stop hairloss you got to transition.

You can never trust Hollywood actors. Kutcher is an actor that relies on looks 100%, always been a pretty boy playing youthful characters. He will do his level best to keep his hair and not just 'accept nature'.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can never trust Hollywood actors. Kutcher is an actor that relies on looks 100%, always been a pretty boy playing youthful characters. He will do his level best to keep his hair and not just 'accept nature'.
He went overboard with jaw fillers once and looked ridiculously unnatural

m-actor-n-november-2011-photo-jeffrey-mayer-CBGYA5.jpg

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
He went overboard with jaw fillers once and looked ridiculously unnatural

View attachment 186767

What was he thinking, he already had a great jawline.

I think he's an NW3 underneath the combover.

Actually, he doesn't even need acting nowadays anyway, with smart investments he is now worth $200 - 250 million.

Attachments

• 171822_v9_bc.jpg
    171822_v9_bc.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 82

michaelle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ashton's transformation is indeed remarkable and raises questions about the effectiveness of medication and its interaction with fitness. His journey suggests that medications, combined with a healthy lifestyle and fitness regimen, can yield impressive results in hair restoration. It's possible that Ashton's commitment to fitness and overall well-being has contributed to the success of his hair growth journey.

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
Ashton's transformation is indeed remarkable and raises questions about the effectiveness of medication and its interaction with fitness. His journey suggests that medications, combined with a healthy lifestyle and fitness regimen, can yield impressive results in hair restoration. It's possible that Ashton's commitment to fitness and overall well-being has contributed to the success of his hair growth journey.

He hasn't restored anything. He has maintained his hair for the past 15 years with medication, if anything it looks like his hairline has receded a bit. This is all normal for long time finasteride/dutasteride usage.

Healthy living doesn't matter, there are plenty singers and actors who abuse drugs and alcohol and have great hair and likewise there are elite athletes who are bald. Just compare Ozzy Osbourne to Michael Jordan.

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He hasn't restored anything. He has maintained his hair for the past 15 years with medication, if anything it looks like his hairline has receded a bit. This is all normal for long time finasteride/dutasteride usage.

Healthy living doesn't matter, there are plenty singers and actors who abuse drugs and alcohol and have great hair and likewise there are elite athletes who are bald. Just compare Ozzy Osbourne to Michael Jordan.

Not true, dude, Ozzy Osbourne is on a bat-head regimen. Bat heads reduce DHT, so he regularly consumes them.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Chatgpt