How Close Are We To Farming Human Body Parts?

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
i think i beat it today :D

congratulations-card9-small.jpg

DOqdT_BXcAANgEH.jpg

aed33a2a7eafe45b51d9f1bb12804610.jpg

starry+congrats.gif

tenor.gif

s9bPVaK.gif

A god among men.

Truly we are blessed.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
cheers man, means a lot

took a lot of effort, but i did it.

gonna give my penis a long nice rest now

hahaha. Have you always jerked off that much? What's your "normal" or average range per day?

I'm a once a day kind of guy. Twice if I'm feeling festive.

10 is crazy to me.

Also was the quality of the p**rn just steadily degrading as you went through? I imagine by #8 or #9 you're looking at the weirdest sh*t you can just to get even the slightest rise out of it.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How close are we to a widely available crth2 inhibitor considering we know about Androgenetic Alopecia and pgd2 since 2012, ramatroban is out for ages (japan only lul) and even in a more or less life-threatening illness like asthma you gotta wait for it? :confused:

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Being on finasteride I probably can't do more than 3 or 4 a day my penis is not what it used to be. It's bereable for now if it doesn't get worse

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
hahaha. Have you always jerked off that much? What's your "normal" or average range per day?

I'm a once a day kind of guy. Twice if I'm feeling festive.

10 is crazy to me.

Also was the quality of the p*rn just steadily degrading as you went through? I imagine by #8 or #9 you're looking at the weirdest sh*t you can just to get even the slightest rise out of it.

lol 10 is crazy. def not normal.

im normally 1/2 day max. only more if bored/more free time on the weekend.

just super f*****g horny today for some reason.

on a more serious note, what are your thoughts about hair loss and masturbation? i know this topic has been brought up a lot before. i know buckthorn made a thread about something similar the other day. not looked into properly myself

i did masturbate A LOT in my teenage/20s. you think this could have played a part in my hair loss? or is it all bullshit.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol 10 is crazy. def not normal.

im normally 1/2 day max. only more if bored/more free time on the weekend.

just super f*****g horny today for some reason.

on a more serious note, what are your thoughts about hair loss and masturbation? i know this topic has been brought up a lot before. i know buckthorn made a thread about something similar the other day. not looked into properly myself

i did masturbate A LOT in my teenage/20s. you think this could have played a part in my hair loss? or is it all bullshit.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/sperm-promotes-hair-growth.63723/

Just for you!

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
From the begining?

pretty much. it wasnt so bad at the start but looking back now it was noticeable. it gradually got worse until after one year i coudnt hack it anymore. i literally felt i was dying. 2 weeks off the drug, my hormones rebounded and i felt amazing. then i crashed, and have slowly been recovering since.

what a f*****g mess that was lol