How Can You Thicken & Blacken The Baby/peach Puzz Hairs On Your Temple & Hairline?

joeblack2017

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi. So I just started dermarolling 2 times a week with my routine (minoxidil/finasteride/biotin) and in just 3 weeks, I see a great number of baby hairs (peach fuzz hairs) on my temples. My crown is starting to darken too. Yeah it's kinda cool but I wonder how can you possibly thicken it and make it color black for it appears to be like colorless baby hairs. Any suggestions? Thanks and keep safe everyone

FLightTL

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi. So I just started dermarolling 2 times a week with my routine (minoxidil/finasteride/biotin) and in just 3 weeks, I see a great number of baby hairs (peach fuzz hairs) on my temples. My crown is starting to darken too. Yeah it's kinda cool but I wonder how can you possibly thicken it and make it color black for it appears to be like colorless baby hairs. Any suggestions? Thanks and keep safe everyone

Massage in olive oil at night into your scalp and let it stay overnight. Wash your hair as usual in the morning. DHT levels get lowered in your hair follicles.

God Bless!