How can you even watch "regular" p**rn?

sachalamp

Established Member
Reaction score
By "regular" i mean most p**rn depicting a man having sex with a woman.

That's a woman you're interested in sexually (you would want to have sex with her... that's why you're choosing to watch her) having sex with another man. That's tangent to cuckold territory and extremely lame.

It doesn't really matter if it's on film or not, it's as disturbing as seeing a real life person you are interested in (your hot single neighbor) having sex with someone else.

Seeing such an act should instantly turn you off, not on.

I can see how, as a man, watching solo women is arousing, but actual sex (them having sex with another man) should be the opposite.

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
By "regular" i mean most p**rn depicting a man having sex with a woman.

That's a woman you're interested in sexually (you would want to have sex with her... that's why you're choosing to watch her) having sex with another man. That's tangent to cuckold territory and extremely lame.

It doesn't really matter if it's on film or not, it's as disturbing as seeing a real life person you are interested in (your hot single neighbor) having sex with someone else.

Seeing such an act should instantly turn you off, not on.

I can see how, as a man, watching solo women is arousing, but actual sex (them having sex with another man) should be the opposite.

If you perceive it as cuckoldry you're getting way way way too f*****g neurotic about it.

It's only cuckoldry if there is social competition involved, if you're literally getting bent out of shape watching some dude shag a woman that you'll never see in your life as if you've been deprived of a sexual opportunity, you need to see a psychiatrist and make sure you don't have NPD, because that's f*****g weird.