How can I tactfully convey that I don't like ugly women?

epictetus

Reaction score
sandovalusa said:
If you're a 5/10, then you will be set up with 5/10 women.

I was about an 8 and then lost my hair and got knocked to 6 but I'm working out and dressing better now feel like I'm approaching 8 again.

I'm working on my career and should be a 9 (overall package) soon.

Yeah, I was normal looking before, so I'm subnormal with baldness.

My only option is to buy companionship with a woman who actually interests me, whether it's through career, wealth or outright paying a hooker.

Perhaps I should feel liberated from the rat race? After all, what does it matter if I'm alone in a mansion or a studio apartment.

Boondock

Reaction score
Similarly, I was normal before hair loss and subnormal after it.

My options at this stage are to get a wig or to give up for the time being. I'm too young to offer much in the way of financials at this stage.

Hope4hairRedux

Established Member
Reaction score
Was it a blind date?

At least have some access to photos before hand so you have a general idea about how she looks.

Right now, I still do ok. The annoying thing is that I dont care enough. Im too god damn lazy.

And thats the fucked up thing. That in 5-10 years give or take, im gonna be a lot nearer to proper baldness. thats unless I receed seriously slowly. But back to my point - when im older and balder, Ill bet ill look back and think, f***, I should have used my looks whilst I still had them.

There is always hope I guess and I can visualise myself looking ok bald and continiung on. I just have a feeling that girls will never be as easy as now. I dont know really. There are infinite possibilities in the world, thats what I truly believe, but its crazy and doesnt make sense.

Vox

Established Member
Reaction score
Boondock said:
epictetus said:
Barcafan,

Dude, you represent one of the infinitesimal number of men who look good bald. You don't belong here, seriously.

Having seen the pics, I do agree with this point.
Where are these pictures?

Boondock

Reaction score
I saw them aaaages ago, so I can't really remember. But when the guy mentioned it, I was reminded of the pics I saw of barca a while back. He looks good with the look.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
How can the OP tactfully convey that he doesn't like ugly women? The same way women tactfully convey that they don't like bald men.