How can I tactfully convey that I don't like ugly women?

epictetus

Reaction score
People harass me because I'm 33 and single. They want to set me up with unattractive women.

If I turn them down with something like "not my type," then I clearly must be gay!

I swear that some people don't really feel bad for me being single; they just want me to suffer like them.

BodyDysmorphic

Reaction score
never say that a women is ugly, even if she is!!!

everyone has their own taste in women

just say that the girl you get set up with is not my taste, however thank you for considering my love life :)

cuebald

Reaction score
As a bald man, I know that the girls I keep getting introduced to always say to their female friends: "Why do you keep hooking me up with ugly bald guys?"

The ugly ones are the ones "in my league" - I am their male equivalent. A more attractive girl could just go for an attractive man - and you have to admit, the "spark" that comes with physical attraction is very important.

I can't blame women for not being attracted to me because I feel exactly the same way around unattractive girls.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sounds to me like you aim for 10's while your not exactly a 10 yourself...

barcafan

Reaction score
joshua said:
barcafan said:
well if your bald then you're destined to be with somebody ugly.
Depressing posts like this make it impossible for me to hang around here for more than a few days at a time.

this is the impact of hairloss section.

if you dont want to hear me consistently b**ch about how shitty my Norwood life is, then you've signed up to the wrong newsletter.

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
epictetus said:
People harass me because I'm 33 and single. They want to set me up with unattractive women.

If I turn them down with something like "not my type," then I clearly must be gay!

I swear that some people don't really feel bad for me being single; they just want me to suffer like them.
just say set ups never work
because it's true
even if you were set up with someone attractive the chances are she will say "not my type but he'll be great with x" then x will say the same thing but great for y etc so then you'll end up being the pass the parcel person

Boondock

Reaction score
As others have said, if you're beyond NW3 you can't expect to get the hotties anymore.

toocoolforhair

Established Member
Reaction score
I think a lot of people put bald men and overweight women in the same category so naturally they try to hook them up. Recently, since shaving my head completely bald, I've noticed a lot more glances from overweight women.

Nene

Reaction score
toocoolforhair said:
I think a lot of people put bald men and overweight women in the same category so naturally they try to hook them up. Recently, since shaving my head completely bald, I've noticed a lot more glances from overweight women.

I think this is kinda true. When I have a shaved head I got a lot of looks from big girls and older women. Could be my imagination I guess.

Obsidian

Reaction score
What's wrong with older women? I have dated a few, one that is twenty years older than me and she is a teacher if you know what I mean.. :hump:

Nene

Reaction score
Obsidian said:
What's wrong with older women? I have dated a few, one that is twenty years older than me and she is a teacher if you know what I mean.. :hump:

Nothing wrong with them at all, I always wanted to hook up with a woman in her 30s when I was in my early 20s. Now it doesn't seem so exciting anymore as I approach 30 myself. lol. I guess I'll have to fantasize about 40 year olds now.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nene said:
Nothing wrong with them at all, I always wanted to hook up with a woman in her 30s when I was in my early 20s. Now it doesn't seem so exciting anymore as I approach 30 myself. lol. I guess I'll have to fantasize about 40 year olds now.

that's kinda funny cause in my mid twenties i was more attracted to older ladies and it was very easy to hook up with 30+ (they wanted someone "vital"...) now i get attention from younger chicks, or my age at best (they want the "mature" guy)... i guess when i hit 30 ill be dating girls in their early twenties

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
teacher if you know what I mean..
i've been there, and all i could think of whilst doing her was "oh gosh, if only your students could see you now" lol...( i should be ashamed of myself :) )

Vox

Established Member
Reaction score
toocoolforhair said:
There is the other face of the coin though. Overweight women know that they have little chances with the better looking guys and so they offer themselves willingly to the known-to-be-sexually-frustrated ones (guess who :mrgreen:).

Vox

Established Member
Reaction score
As to older women, I am probably the exception. I could never imagine myself in a situation with a woman older than me, even if this is just 2 or 3 years.

epictetus

Reaction score
Barcafan,

Dude, you represent one of the infinitesimal number of men who look good bald. You don't belong here, seriously.

Boondock

Reaction score
epictetus said:
Barcafan,

Dude, you represent one of the infinitesimal number of men who look good bald. You don't belong here, seriously.

Having seen the pics, I do agree with this point.

sandovalusa

Established Member
Reaction score
If you're a 5/10, then you will be set up with 5/10 women.

I was about an 8 and then lost my hair and got knocked to 6 but I'm working out and dressing better now feel like I'm approaching 8 again.

I'm working on my career and should be a 9 (overall package) soon.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
May i agree with the above ? :)

some guys think they "deserve" to date a 10... just beccause.... well a 10 can get ANYONE, so if you dont work out, you live with your perents, dont go to school, dont work on your career.. what do expect? + your losing your hair... so yeah...if your a 6 its not ONLY cause of hair-loss, this said and done, i do agree that hair loss can take more then a few points, but you have to gain them back...so do it instead of bitching (and btw, same goes for fat girls! you wouldnt want to date a fat girl, a chubby girl could be very sexy in my eyes, she wont be a 10, same as a bald guy can look good if he works out, and he wont be a 10 either...)