How Can I Make Myself Completely Forget About Finnastide/side Effects?

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For a little while there, I was convinced that I was getting side effects from finasteride (my sex drive is still super strong, I thought I was struggling to get erections)

but honestly, it's the anxiety that caused me problems. Worrying that I'm going to struggle to get a hardon is the biggest problem, it's got little to do with the pills itself. When I forget about it and I just focus on getting super aroused, I can get very hard

How do I get it completely out of my head?

re17

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have not tried the drug yet, but if you are not experiencing side effects, just think about other things. Keep your mind off of it. Confiding in a friend irl may help the anxiety.
Be thankful too! A lot of people are struggling to even obtain finasteride to begin with, so if you are already on it and are experiencing no side effects you are very lucky and I am happy for you. :)

g.i joey

Reaction score
Distract yourself, it took me a while of repetitively taking finasteride to get used to it... the first 6-8 months I always felt like I was “on finasteride” if you know what I mean, like it was speed or something.

Then eventually I kind of just forgot about it and I’m back to getting boners when flirting with woman, and haven’t had a problem since... actually though I think finasteride is losing its effectiveness on me as my loads have been having a lot more volume and shooting further Than I can even remember

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I beat the meat tonight without worrying about it and I got crazy hard...like as hard as I've ever remembered

A lot of this finnasteride fear is mental IMO. A lot of the side effects are people who are worried and their anxiety kills their sexual performance