How can I contact Stephen Foote ? ?

Norwood-null-by-2021

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I started a conversation with him over a week ago. But he didn't answer.
I don't even know if he even read my message.
How can I contact him? Is there an email address? I have a lot of questions for him!

Norwood-null-by-2021

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The operating principle is similar to that of the scalp tension relaxer. I'm testing it right now. At the moment I have not yet been able to achieve new growth. However, my scalp has already become significantly softer. When I started cupping, my scalp was so hard it took 3 days for the big bumps to go away. Now it's only about 3 hours. And the goal is 3 seconds. Then the skin should be so soft that new hair growth is possible again.
It is obvious that the hair loss occurs only in areas of the galea tendon. Because there the circulation is poor and little circulation means little oxygen. As a result, not estrogen but DHT is produced from testosterone.
I am sure: The cause of Androgenetic Alopecia is not hereditary hypersensitivity to DHT, but astronomically increased DHT values locally in the scalp. Not in the blood! Therefore, finasteride works very badly orally. It's a local happening. DHT in too high doses is toxic to the hair. Mice also lose their fur if DHT is too high.

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just recently found s whole cupping device kit at a thrift store for real cheap. And it is new. It has hard plastic cups in different sizes and a pump you attach to them. Never thought of using it for hair loss. I was gonna try it for sore muscles and aches. I don't think these things would attach to the scalp easily, especially if you still have hair on your head. I may try the extra small cups on my temples.

Norwood-null-by-2021

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you still have hair, consider yourself lucky. I have no more.

Of course, the scalp needs to be oiled first. It doesn't work without oil.