How Being Bald One Of The Worst Emotions For Men?

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
Is being bald among the top five worst emotions of a man. Do you think you would rather have Ur hair than a luxurious car and house. Is not it equivalent to a millionaire losing his wealth? I believe it is so bad that even Jeff bezos can't make up for it and would be rejected by some girls. It is a huge thing by itself and that's why for some people hair is life

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Even though we're seeing a huge spike in people obtaining full heads (via surgery, meds, it's never been more popular), a lot of men also don't care if they enter bald territory in their 30s and will do nothing. We can see that looking around, they got the money and time to do something but they can't be bothered. And it's not because they fear treatments (that's more a fragile person on a forum) but they don't overall wish to. By 30s most people are settled (with kids) and also emotionally more stable as opposed to a teen going bald. They also realise it's not the end of the world and they get used to it. I know it sounds weird because the torment and anguish you feel, you think everyone must do, but they don't.

Even those that come back with a full head, they do it because why not it's cheap and easy to obtain but they weren't necessarily anything close to mentally falling away before hand. They just think hair loss was annoying them in pics or occasional teasing in real life. But if you asked them do you think hair is life? Do you feel dead 24/7? Are you scared in public every time? Do you hate women? Hate society and life? Are you browsing about hair 24/7 or feeling not like a man? It simply won't be the case unless he's sick.

The more attractive someone is, the more they may value their hair and looks but without it, it most likely will not "destroy them" like some on here because there is more to them and they are mentally sound. They may get some temporary depression from it but not in the manner you may be thinking.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seeing your hair go is traumatic. Thankfully there are treatments available for it, especially if you catch it early, even if you catch it late there are options available even if a little extreme.

Last edited:

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Baldness is the worst because it projects your flawed sub-human genetics in the most obvious way.

Everyone looks at a persons head and face.

If you're average looking and bald - Genetic trash (over)
If you're good looking and bald - aww such a shame
I

Rueta

My Regimen
Reaction score
Baldness is the worst because it projects your flawed sub-human genetics in the most obvious way.

Everyone looks at a persons head and face.

If you're average looking and bald - Genetic trash (over)
If you're good looking and bald - aww such a shame
I
Lmaoooooo dude too funny you guys have no real life experience.i think for a mentally sane person coming here and reading this stuff you would think the sh*t you guys post is pure comedy, but you are quite serious lolol

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
Lmaoooooo dude too funny you guys have no real life experience.i think for a mentally sane person coming here and reading this stuff you would think the sh*t you guys post is pure comedy, but you are quite serious lolol
People have been through social anxiety and panic attacks due to this and you can find many like that in this forum. Many are on antidepressants because of this. Any substantial change in your looks is always going to be troublesome. And you think that it is a joke. May be your mental strength is on a different planet.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

The worst thing you can do is to try to find reasoning, understanding and logic in mentally ill or unstable people, or incels for example. It's a complete waste of time that does not lead anywhere and you could do something productive with that time that you could actually benefit from. Trust me, i speak from own experience.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Norwoodcel's posts are comedy gold

ozm8ey

Established Member
Reaction score
I think it is, is you've gone your whole life with a full set of hair then one day you notice your hair is going. Then its like your heart just drops because you're losing something you've had for your whole life. Its also because of people you know will notice your hair starting to go after a while.