how bad would you say this is? Been On finasteride for 13 months + NIzoral twice a week

ludodz

Reaction score
Hey, so I just shaved my head again (had long hair) and I'm obbssesed with my hair again.

I think finasteride has helped make it thicker at the hairline or is just starting to.

What Norwood am I now? I feel like my hairline has been the same for like the past five years but I could be wrong.

thanks

am i still thinning on top?

Photo on 2015-05-04 at 10.37 AM #2.jpgPhoto on 2015-05-04 at 10.37 AM #4.jpg

ludodz

Reaction score
i shaved it closer and i took another pic. The thing that bothers me is that the hair at the temples is so blond it doesn't match the center where it's darker... -.- Photo on 2015-05-04 at 5.26 PM #2.jpg

candlelight

Reaction score
looking good! maybe the blonder ones will eventually grow darker since those were the ones affected by male pattern baldness?! also did you ever experienced a thinning time period? or a period of schedding? best regards

ludodz

Reaction score
Hey candlelight, yeh that's what I'm thinking, the blond ones will probably eventually grow darker. And no I never experienced any shedding or any side effects, I still get boners all day long and is been 13 months or so. So yeh no shedding for me, but everyone reacts differently on the drug!

alex85

Established Member
Reaction score
finasteride obviously keeps your hair in a good shape. Keep it on. Nice to hear you don't have any sides mate.