How Bad It Is? Should I Start Taking Something?

Meitou

My Regimen
Reaction score
hi... im a 21 male with long hair, and i noticed that i have some hairloss, since i have long hair (2-3 years) always i have shed too much hair in the shower and when im combing it too, so im a little scared because my father is almost bald.
So, i ask you for help, what level of norwooding i have and how bad it is??? should i start taking minoxidil?
English is not my first language so i apologize for the mistakes i made in this post... thanks for reading it all xD

IMG_0172.JPG IMG_0173.JPG IMG_0174.JPG IMG_0175.JPG

Hairs45

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How bald is your father? Almost bad like a Norwood 7?

Your hair is good right now. No need to take anything but if your dad is Norwood 7 you have to start finasteride to keep your hair

Meitou

My Regimen
Reaction score
How bald is your father? Almost bad like a Norwood 7?

Your hair is good right now. No need to take anything but if your dad is Norwood 7 you have to start finasteride to keep your hair
Not that bad, he is like Michael keaton but with black hair.

Prepareyourhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not that bad, he is like Michael keaton but with black hair.

start with finasteride, talk to your doctor about it. Seeing hair in the shower is a classic sign of early onset of balding. Finasteride will help you keep what you have (which is still a lot) but the longer you wait the more hair you lose.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hi... im a 21 male with long hair, and i noticed that i have some hairloss, since i have long hair (2-3 years) always i have shed too much hair in the shower and when im combing it too, so im a little scared because my father is almost bald.
So, i ask you for help, what level of norwooding i have and how bad it is??? should i start taking minoxidil?
English is not my first language so i apologize for the mistakes i made in this post... thanks for reading it all xD

View attachment 137534 View attachment 137535 View attachment 137536 View attachment 137537
Your hair money. Everyone with long hair will see it in the shower and on the bathroom floor. If you see the hairline push back or start to thin a bit on top, then get on finasteride. Take pics every 90 days, keep track.