How Bad Is My Situation Please Give Honest Review, Thanks In Advance.

Iambatmanco

My Regimen
Reaction score
Recently done an undercut. Since then one of my friends keeps telling me that you are balding from your back side. I am completely stressed out because he is telling this to me every day. I can not concentrate on any thing at this moment. I am also thinking to consult a dermatologist this week. Before that, it would be really great full of you guys if you give me some advice regarding this.Can this situation be reversed? I have attached some pictures that i have taken under flash light.

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
your friend is just trolling you. You have no signs of baldness. What is your family history of hairloss?

Iambatmanco

My Regimen
Reaction score
your friend is just trolling you. You have no signs of baldness. What is your family history of hairloss?
My father is Norwood 2 at the age of 55 with some minor thinning. One of my uncle has diffused thinning at the age of 60. Other one has some minor recession. No one is completely bald.Yeah, may be it is because of my hair cut, it looks worse as my natural hair density is less.

Iambatmanco

My Regimen
Reaction score
Back after 4 months, Do you guys see any changes?

Attachments

• IMG_20190111_113346.jpg
    IMG_20190111_113346.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_20190111_113601.jpg
    IMG_20190111_113601.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 131

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol yeah man. I realize how much his comment made you worry. He probably balding ;). But like I said and others your fine. Enjoy your life ...

Iambatmanco

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol yeah man. I realize how much his comment made you worry. He probably balding ;). But like I said and others your fine. Enjoy your life ...
Yes, man. He himself is balding and just to feel good, he is pointing at me,although I don't want any one to go bald.I really hope that some permanent treatment to cure baldness will be available with in next 5 years.