How bad is my diffuse hairloss getting?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's what I have. :(
I mean like all around your head. So your nape recedes, behind your ears, sideburns, temples, forelock - all of it. Your nape doesn’t resemble retrograde to me, do you have better photos?

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yup. And this is a good example of how DUPA is different to retrograde. With retrograde, it would look the same but with recession all around that hairline. I feel for you.

My whole head is fucked up, here you can see my front. The only thing which is a litte bit stable is my nape. What a f*****g joke. Regaine gave me nice regrowth back than, but it's nealry all gone now and Finasterid isn't working yet. (6 months in)

Attachments

• IMG_20180517_005317.jpg
    IMG_20180517_005317.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 649

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean like all around your head. So your nape recedes, behind your ears, sideburns, temples, forelock - all of it. Your nape doesn’t resemble retrograde to me, do you have better photos?

I'm not the OP. I haven't posted pictures. :)

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
My whole head is fucked up, here you can see my front. The only thing which is a litte bit stable is my nape. What a f*****g joke. Regaine gave me nice regrowth back than, but it's nealry all gone now and Finasterid isn't working yet. (6 months in)
Doesn’t look like you have recession, just thinning. Definitely DUPA.

cartibih

My Regimen
Reaction score
Eyelashes? I mean I never had a beard so I can’t really speak on that account, but I can 100% say that my eyelashes and eyebrows were (are) effected in the same way my scalp hair was. Do your parents have hairloss, and if so, do you notice that their facial hair is thinner? I have come to realise that my father who has Androgenetic Alopecia his this similar issue, and my mother after menopause also got thinning of facial and body hair. I think I’m just a genetic nightmare. It’s good to do some investigating so you can better understand why and how things are happening.

Yea my eyes usually burn in the morning and eyelashes come out as easy as my eyebrows do. The root problem is inhibiting healthy hair growth and I feel like that has to be taken care of first in order to create a healthy environment for scalp eyebrow and beard hair growth. Do you also have tiny grains like things that are whitish/yellow coming out of your pores? Like on your face scalp and eyebrows?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea my eyes usually burn in the morning and eyelashes come out as easy as my eyebrows do. The root problem is inhibiting healthy hair growth and I feel like that has to be taken care of first in order to create a healthy environment for scalp eyebrow and beard hair growth. Do you also have tiny grains like things that are whitish/yellow coming out of your pores? Like on your face scalp and eyebrows?
Do you have any other known health issues? I have the same kind of hairloss but it was caused by A: chronically elevated cortisol levels which then led to B: suppressed female hormones and a relative excess of androgens. If you haven’t already, I would get a full blood panel done. All your sex hormones, cortisol, antibodies, liver enzymes, iron studies, all of it.

real kombo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yup. And this is a good example of how DUPA is different to retrograde. With retrograde, it would look the same but with recession all around that hairline. I feel for you.

How long have you been on avodart?

Any results?