How bad is my crown?

FinisKing

My Regimen
Reaction score
25 years old, using topical finasteride for a little over a month now. I took this picture in the harshest possible lighting, how bad would you say my crown is? Also would people not obsessed notice this as balding and if so should I be using toppik? thanks!

Attachments

• 4e15e6e94f1e3958838074c1bcbfdc4b.png
    4e15e6e94f1e3958838074c1bcbfdc4b.png
    352.1 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
25 years old, using topical finasteride for a couple months now. I took this picture in the harshest possible lighting, how bad would you say my crown is? Also would people not obsessed notice this as balding and if so should I be using toppik? thanks!
Isnt Topical finasteride working for you, you think?

FinisKing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Isnt Topical finasteride working for you, you think?
I've been using it for a little over a month now, idk why I put couple of months. So far I think I've been shedding a bit so I can't say how good it is but I'd assume that means its doing its job? What is your opinion on my crown currently?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been using it for a little over a month now, idk why I put couple of months. So far I think I've been shedding a bit so I can't say how good it is but I'd assume that means its doing its job? What is your opinion on my crown currently?
Not too bad. But if it gets worse you should worry. Just hope oral minoxidil and more months of topical finasteride works eventually. Im also on a new Journey of topical finasteride started a month ago or abit over a month. Check my regimen.

FinisKing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not too bad. But if it gets worse you should worry. Just hope oral minoxidil and more months of topical finasteride works eventually. Im also on a new Journey of topical finasteride started a month ago or abit over a month. Check my regimen.
You think I'm at the point where I should use toppik or nah? How long are you going to be on topical to see if you want to keep using it or switch it up? My basis was 6 months but now I'm thinking thats too little of time to see results. Also I'll scope out your regimen!

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
You think I'm at the point where I should use toppik or nah? How long are you going to be on topical to see if you want to keep using it or switch it up? My basis was 6 months but now I'm thinking thats too little of time to see results. Also I'll scope out your regimen!
I was on oral dutasteride for 1.5 years and regret it. It killed my sperm and hair got worse. Doing better after dropping it. Also oral finasteride fucked my sperm too so switched to only topical finasteride low dose. Im trying to find the sweet spot dosage to limit systemic side Effects atm.

FinisKing

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was on oral dutasteride for 1.5 years and regret it. It killed my sperm and hair got worse. Doing better after dropping it. Also oral finasteride fucked my sperm too so switched to only topical finasteride low dose. Im trying to find the sweet spot dosage to limit systemic side Effects atm.
Damn that sucks dutasteride sh*t the bed for you :/. Do you think Oral Minoxidil at a dose of 1.25mg is worth it? Might try it out if Topical finasteride+min doesnt do anything

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn that sucks dutasteride sh*t the bed for you :/. Do you think Oral Minoxidil at a dose of 1.25mg is worth it? Might try it out if Topical finasteride+min doesnt do anything
Well i was on 10 to 20mg oral minoxidill for 5 months. Had heart problems and eventually had blood while shitting. No joke. But I was on dutasteride at the time. So No results. Trying it again without dutasteride at only 2mg once daily.

Hairs45

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
25 years old, using topical finasteride for a little over a month now. I took this picture in the harshest possible lighting, how bad would you say my crown is? Also would people not obsessed notice this as balding and if so should I be using toppik? thanks!
hows your hairline? looking at your crown it seems like you dont need to be on any hair loss meds. you can use toppik if you feel insecure

FinisKing

My Regimen
Reaction score
hows your hairline? looking at your crown it seems like you dont need to be on any hair loss meds. you can use toppik if you feel insecure
I would say a norwood 1-1.5 . I definitely have a full head of hair but I also have receded a bit and lost a little density after getting covid back in 2020. Its possible it could just be maturing but thats also a 50/50 chance which could end up me wishing I started medication in the future. I see that you said I could use toppik if I'm insecure but from your eyes do you think I even need it?

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have a hellova lot of hair bro..
If I had that much I would pronounce myself cured. But having said that. The spot which is slightly thinned needs a little more focus in your protocols to thicken it back